{Sixteen}

(Image of your outfit is up top. ENJOY!)

It has been three months since me and George got married. The first month and a half were great. We would laugh and dance every now and the. But now? Now he just gets mad and frustrated if I do anything. For example I was in the garden to put some flowers in the ground, Because you know why not? And George comes out into the garden with this angry look on his face saying stuff like, 'You should not be acting like a peasant. You are a queen not a servant this is their job not yours. So act like you're the queen and get your ass up.' Or here's another example. Yesterday I was in the library, because I was bored and had nothing else to do except read. So I was in the library and George came barging in not even knockin first. Just comes barging in and starts yelling at me for god knows what. Saying that I need to act more proper or I need to straighten up my posture. I just agreed with it and went back to reading my book. And that is not all. Lately he has been away a lot more too. Sometimes he says that he has to leave for a meeting with an ally. Or sometimes it will be something like I just need some time alone goodbye. And I feel like I did something wrong. So today I am going to find him and get this straightened up. I get up from my vanity in our chambers and walk out to look for him. I ask around and none of the guards have seen him. Well for except one. My favorite guard. Guard arthur. "Arthur have you seen the king? I need to speak to him. It is with the utmost importance." He looks at me more than nodes. "Yes your grace. I saw him go to his study." I nodded to let him know I say thank you. I walk to his study in the most energetic way possible. Once I get there I take a deep breath in and then out. I open the door to find the most shocking thing ever. I felt tears spill from my eyes. I see my husband on top of my closest and dearest servant, Drizella. "Why? Why would either of you do this?" I ask running out of his study. I don't know where I was going but at this point I didn't care. I just ran into a room. It just so happens to be my own room. I sat down at the vanity and started to write to my father. Telling him what George, No th king has done. As I was about to stand up and send it to my father the door opens up. I turn my head and see HIM. "Get out. I don't want to see you anymore." He looks at me with anger in his eyes. "Oh shut up! We both know you still love me so sit your ass down. Right now." He walks over to be and tries to touch me but I smack him."I may still love you but it is clear that you don't love me. So just save your little speech alright.It is very clear that you don't want to be with me anymore so go be that slut of a servant." That is when he got really mad. He slapped me across my face so hard that I fell to the floor. My bottom lip was bleeding at this point. He grabbed a hold of my wristed and forced me to stand up. "You will not speak about her in that way. As your king and as Your husband I forbid you to ever speak of her ever again." He lashes out at me in pure rage. Why is he mad? He has no reason to be. He wasn't the one that was cheated on. In fact he was the one that did the scandalous affair. So why is he mad? I wasn't even thinking about what I had done next. I looked into his eyes and saw fear for what I did. I plunged my quill into his side with as much force as I can. I went so deep that it made him scream in agony. I pulled out the quill and he toppled onto the floor. I stood over his body and stared at him for a while. After a few minutes I shook my head and went back to reality. Right in front of me I saw the man that I loved Dead on the ground. I fell to the floor and crawled over to him. Cradling him in my chest crying. "Why. Why did I do this? Someone help me." I screamed and cried but then I had an idea. I got up and wrote a letter explaining all that had happened. The I sealed it shut and went to lay next to my dead husband. I still had the quill in my hand. So I turned it towards me and plunged it through my heart. I laid there looking up at the ceiling not caring about anything. Except only feeling happiness for me being set free from this cruel world. My eyes began to feel heavy so I shut them for a while.The next thing I know is that I feel arms carrying me. I don't know where and I don't know why but it is happening. I open my eyes to see a very pale man In a nice white looking top hat with rosy cheeks and sharp teeth. He looks down upon me with his smile. "Hello my dear. And welcome to hell."