{fifteen}

(the wedding dress is up top. ENJOY!)

I was standing on a platform so the servants could fix my dress and hair. And even put my shoes on.They already finished with the makeup. I honestly feel so happy. I mean I am marrying the man of my dreams. The love of my life. Who knew that an arranged marriage would turn out to be a real one full of love and passion. My mother would be proud of me. I heard a knock at the door to my room. A maid went over and opened it up to reveal my father. All the servants bowed and he nodded at them. "Please give me and my daughter time alone." All the servants nodded and walked out of the room. I got off of the platform. And walked over to me father. I hugged him with tears in my eyes. My father pulled away and Wiped the tears off from my eyes. "Your mother would be screaming in pure joy if she were here right now." I chuckled at his statement. "Yeah and she would say something along the lines of ' You should treat him well and love him with all your heart. Oh and don't forget I want to be a grandmother.' " My father chuckled as well as I did. "Yeah that was your mother. Just remember I am right here for you. If he ever does anything to hurt you just tell me okay?" I nodded and went back onto the platform. And my father walked to the door. "I will send the servant snack in. I will see you in a little while my dear." And with that he left. Soon after the maids came back. Well all except Drizella. And I don't blame her because she has been sick with the flu for a while so I guess I will just pay her a visit sometime later. But right now I have a man to marry. After I was ready to go my father came and walked me to the main hall. "Are you ready my dear?" I looked up at my father and replied. "Are you ready to give your daughter away?" He chuckled and looked at me with a wide smile. "Haha Fair enough." After that the music starts to play. The doors open up and Me and my father walk in the throne room. And let me tell you what the maids and servants know how to decorate for a wedding. flowers and ribbons all over the place. And right there on the throne platform is the king himself. With his luscious golden hair and deep sea blue eyes. I love this man and always will. My father and I got to the platform and he let go of my arm and Kissed my forehead. I then began to walk up the platform to meet my king. I got there and stood right next to him. As the pastor speaks, me and George bind our hands together. "And do you King George the ll, take princess (Y/N) to be your lawfully wedded queen ? in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?" George looked at me then back to the pastor "I do" then the pastor looked at me." Do you princess (Y/N) take king George the ll to be your lawfully wedded king? In sickness and health for as long as you both shall live?" I looked at him with the biggest smile ever. "I do." The pastor nodded and spoke. "Then by the power invested in me I Pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the queen." And that is when George held my face in his hands and smashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. We heard everyone cheer and applaud. We pulled away for air. And all I could was just smile. We looked toward the crowd of people with our hands linked together. "Tonight we celebrate. For this is a day to remember not just for an alliance but for me and my new and only wife." After that we all went to the ballroom and started to party and talk and dance. First George and his mother danced then after that it was my father and I. but right now It's George's and my turn to have a dance. We walked towards the dance floor and the music started to play. I put my right hand with his left and his right hand on my waist whilst my left hand is on his right shoulder. We swayed and danced everywhere. He would twirl me around and dip me. "You look ravishing, my cherry blossom." I chuckled and looked up at him. "You don't look too bad yourself King." He chuckled as well and we were silent for the remainder of the dance. Thank you Jesus for bringing this man into my life. I don't know what I did to deserve him but thank you. I love you King George the ll. If only I knew what was coming next.