{Eleven}

Right now I am on my way to meet with my mother and father. They have called me to the throne room for an unknown reason. I Was at the doors and the guards opened them up. I walked on in and bowed for my parents. I mean they are king and Queen of Northlands. "Good evening mother and father. May I ask, Why was I called?" I looked back up and then noticed a boy and a man and woman by his side as well. I turned back to my parents and they spoke. Well more like my father spoke. "I called you here because I would like to introduce to you the king and queen of Zaharya. And their son. Prince George the lll. We have come to the conclusion that seeing how you are of age, You and the prince are to be wed. I know you are only 18 and you are young. But look at it this way. You will help the kingdoms become allies." I looked at him with a straight face and nodded. "I understand father." He however looked at me in disbelief. "You are not going to argue?" My mother asked. I turned to her and shook my head. "No, I will not because I know that you will win the argument and I will have to be married whether I like it or not. And besides, if it is to help our kingdom then I will do it. You two of all people know that I will do anything for our home and people." My parents nodded and I turned my attention to the prince. I walked over and bowed not only to him but to the king and queen as well. "It will be a pleasure to serve alongside your son and help both our homes." I stood up and they bowed their heads. "We thank you from the bottom of our hearts." The queen stated. I nodded and went back to my father. "Father if it is okay with you I would like to go to the gardens please." He nodded his head with a nice small smile. "Very well but do bring the prince with you." I nodded my head then turned to him. "Would you like to come along? It's not that far away." He nodded and walked along my right side. We left the room and walked the halls of my home to get to the gardens. "Why are you not going against this, your grace? We don't even know one another." I looked up at him and saw that he was truly confused with my decision to marry him. "Well we may not know each other but I do hope that will change. As for not going against it?" I looked up at the sky. I love how the clouds can make all kinds of shapes and sizes. It is fun to guess what is what in my spare time. I started to talk again. "I would do anything to help anyone. As you may have noticed my homeland is not rich but we are not poor either. We need as many allies as we can get to reagan our strength as a kingdom. And if that means that I have to put my happiness and love aside then I will most definitely do it. Cause I love my home and I want the best for my people." He nodded his head and looked forward again. We finally made it to the Gardens and I went straight to the white roses. I picked one up and smelled it. "I just love the smell and color of roses. They smell just like new beginnings." I heard a chuckle and saw the prince laughing. "I'm sorry but how do you know what new beginnings smell like?" I huffed and spoke. "Well I like to believe that new beginnings smell like hope and happiness and even freshness. Like a fresh start." I hear the prince getting closer and is now right next to me looking at the rose bush. "Well at least I know you are not a spoiled princess." I looked at him and puffed out my cheeks. "Of course not. My people are more important than anything I could ever have. Spoiled people only care about themselves that is why they make terrible rulers as for my family we are selfless and that is why my parents are great rulers." He nodded in agreement with a small smile and I turned back to face the flowers. "I hope that one day we could fall in love and be a real married couple instead of one forced to be wed. I know it's weird cause we just met. But I could still hope." I felt his hand under my chin forcing me to face him. "It is no dream. It is a fact. I am most positive that we will fall in love with the other." And with that he kissed my forehead. I felt the biggest blush creep up my neck. Boy, does this prince know how to charm a girl? Just you wait prince we will fall for each other I just know it.