{Six}

"They are all staring at the most gorgeous, most beautiful magnificent Queen. Just keep dancing and look into my eyes my dear. Everything-" 'Woah , hold up what are you doing narrator? Hmmm? We are going to start from the beginning.' But I wanted to- 'No! no buts. This is my story and we will start from the beginning if I want to. Okay' Okay. 'Great now take it from the top. *REWIND TO BEGINNING OF THE DAY* "please put each candle six inches apart. And can all the maids and butlers set the dinner table please? Oh and someone please call for a band for the music. I will make the invitations. Now everyone please get to work. We have to have all of this done by tonight." I clapped my hands and everyone got to work. I went to my study and started to work on the invitations. By the time I was done with the invitations An hour had passed. It was now 3 o' clock and I still have to pick out my gown. I went to send out the invites. I Gathered my coat and went to different streets, clubs and bars and even Lucifer's palace. I knocked on the door and a butler opened up. I handed him the letter. "Please make sure to give this to Lucifer. Do say it is from queen (Y/N). Thank you and have a wonderful evening." And with that I walked off, now to the hotel. I walked down the streets and from a distance I saw the hotel. I know it is not lady-like to run but I was too excited and had no time to walk. Time is of the essence. I got to the door and knocked. It opened to reveal Charlie. "Here you are Charlie there is an Invite for everyone, do please come to my gala tonight. And I do wish to stay longer but I still have a lot more invites to carry out and still have to pick a gown but hope you have a lovely day and do come. Thank you kisses." I waved her off and went back to handing out invites. By the time I was done it was already 6'O clock. I have to hurry up. There is no time waste. Time to go home and pick out my gown and get ready. I walk to my palace and when I get in...Oh my God. Everything looks.............Wonderful. It's like I'm in my own wonderland. Like it's straight out of a fairytale. I felt myself grinning from ear to ear. One of the maids walked up to me and guided me to my chambers so I could get ready. I was so lost in thought of how amazing this whole thing turned out that I forgot that I was running out of time. I went to my room and searched for a gown but after a while I found the perfect one. I put on the gown and sat at my vanity and had the servants do my hair and makeup. By the time They were done with me I stood up and looked in the mirror. I twirled around and was super happy with the results. I heard someone knocking on my door. I opened it up to reveal my butler Ambrose. "My lady, the guests have arrived. It is time. Come m'lady" He held out his arm and I wrapped my right arm around it. We walked to the stairs and he made an announcement of my arrival. "Introducing her royal lovely highness, The demon Queen herself, Queen (Y/N) the lll. " I glided down the stairs so gracefully and elegantly. I saw Alastor waiting at the end of the staircase with his right arm out. Waiting for me to grab it. When I grabbed his hand we started to walk towards many different people and held conversations. Then one of my favorite songs started to play. Oh how I love this song. I felt Alastor walking me to the middle of the ballroom to dance. I had my left hand on his right shoulder and he had his left hand with my right and his right hand on my waste. We were dancing so gracefully. I really felt like the belle of the ball. "They are all starring. What should I do?" He looked me in my eyes and spoke. "They are all staring at the most gorgeous, most beautiful magnificent Queen. Just keep dancing and look into my eyes my dear. Everything will be alright."And with that we danced and danced til our feet couldn't take it anymore. Soon enough it was time to feast. Never have I ever felt this much happiness in my entire life. Everyone was chatting and dancing. I had a sudden thought to do a toast. I stood up and cleared my throat. Everyone got silent and I spoke. "I wanted to thank you for coming. I am so happy that you took time off to come to this little party. Today isn't just about me, It is about all the others who died on this day. So here is a toast to those who died Dec. 14th. May you reign in joy and riches." With that everyone clapped and cheered. I sat back down and finished my meal. It was soon 1 0' clock in the morning. Everyone was leaving. I had helped with the cleaning and tidying up. Before I went to retire for the night I stood out in my garden thinking about Lucifer. Why didn't he show? I hope he is okay. I will go check on him in the morning but for right now I should retire for the night.