{Seventeen}

(Sorry for the short story and if this chapter sucks. I just kind of anted to make a valentines special I guess. I dunno. But your dress is up top and I hope you ENJOY!)

I was sitting down in the lobby waiting for Alastor to come down stairs so we can go to the club. Tonight is karaoke night. And me and Alastor are doing a duet. We will be singing a song made by two of the greatest artists ever, Frank Sinatra and Aretha Franklin. I was so happy that I can't even walk right this second cause I am afraid that I will do something stupid. I was so lost in though I didn't even see Alastor come down. "Are you ready my dear? Everyone is waiting." I shook my head and stood up. "Yes I am and who's waiting sweetheart?" He looked at me. And oh boy that smile I could just stare at it all day. "The whole club is my dear. We are going to put on the best show ever." I looked at him and smiled my best smile and replied to his statement. "I am so excited. I know I have sang in front of people before but I have never sang with you. This will be super super fun." I was practically jumping in glee at this point. Alastor chuckles. "Yes my dear. I am as well." We got into my limo and drove to the club. Through the whole ride I held his hand. I couldn't stop smiling. This man is the one I know, I can feel it. We got to the club and got out of the car. We walked into the club and holy mother of biscuits there are a lot of demons and sinners here. We walked up to the stage being introduced. "Everyone please give a warm welcome to our favorite demon/ overlord duo The radio demon and the Demon Queen." We walked into the spotlight and everyone clapped. The lights dimmed and music started to play. I started to sing first. And then Alastor joined on in.

Once I could see, once I could feel

Now I am numb, I've become unreal

I walk the night, without a goal

Stripped of my heart and my soul

What now my love, now that you've left me

How can I live through another day

Watching my dreams turn to ashes

And my hopes turn to bits of clay

Once I could see, once I could feel

Now I am numb, I've become unreal

I walk the night, without a goal

Stripped of my heart and my soul

We sang and sang all night long. I felt so happy. No one, not even Valentino himself can ruin this night. When the night was over and we had our fun. Well more like I had my fun. Alastor and I went to my home. Lately Alastor has been staying there. Because of the George issue. He says he trusts me just not my 'husband'. I know Alastor and I know that he will do anything to protect me. We got into my limo and drove home. When we got home the door was already open. Alastor walked in first than me. Well he told me to stay put but I don't really listen. So walked in with him. "I told you to stay out there my dear." I looked at him and whispered. "Well, this is my home and if someone broke in then they will have to deal with not only you but me as well. The demons and sinners should know by now not to cross me." as we were in the entrance way between the ballroom and the living are We hear a clap. More like a slow clap. I turn my head to see..."George. What are you doing here? Get the hell out." I was so pissed. This man does not know when to leave.does he? He stood up and walked towards us. "I just came to wish my wife her good night's rest." He said with a cynical grin. Alastor looked as confused as I am. "What do you mean wife. You stopped being my husband the day we died. No actually you stopped being my husband the day you decided to fuck my servant. So i'm not your wife anymore. Besides I have someone else. As you can see." I pointed towards Alastor. George then began to chuckle. "You are still binded to me. I mean you still wear the wedding band. So I see there is still a part of you that still loves me. But Enough of this foolery. I just said goodnight and That I will see you soon." And with that he disappeared. "Alastor I will explain everything later. I promise, but right now I just want to sleep. "I understand my dear. Take as long as you need. I will wait." I nodded. And began to walk to my room for rest. This is why I love Alastor. He is so understanding.