{Twelve}

(image of outfit is up. ENJOY!)

"M'lady the prince is here to see you. Would you like for him to come in?" I turned to my servant drazella. "Yes. Please tell him to come in." She nodded and closed the door. Not a few minutes later I hear a knock. I turn to see George. He is standing there with grace and elegance. My how this man can make an entrance without even trying. "My, your grace looks ravishing if I do say so myself." I blushed at his attempt to woo me. "Haha. it is very funny. I am in only my day clothes. You should see me in one of my ball gowns. Then I will look ravishing to you." He walked towards me and my vanity. He held out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. He pulled me close and placed a strand of hair behind my ear. "My dear you will look ravishing even in rags." I love this man with all my heart but we only just met not so long ago. And besides I only got to now him as the prince. Not the normal boy. We never got to spend time out in the villages or even alone. I swear sometimes I feel like I am held captive.I pulled him away and went to my widow. I looked out and saw kids playing and chasing after one another. I felt a smile creep up on my face. "Have you ever wondered what makes children so exciting?" I asked my prince. I looked up at him and finished speaking. "It's not their adorableness or even that they are sweet. It's that they will do anything just to have fun and not be afraid to do scary things. I have always seen kids do the most audacious of things, Like Climbing up trees or playing soldier boy with wooden swords. Children are not afraid to get hurt as long as they're having fun with what they are doing. That is what I believe makes kids exciting to watch. To have ever experienced that as A kid must be exhilarating. "He walked over to me and placed his hand behind me on my lower back and looked out the window with me. "I would have given anything to have a childhood like that. Nothing but excitement and adventure." I looked back up at him and smiled. "Let's go out today and visit somewhere. Anywhere you pick. I just want to have some fun today." He looked back at me with the same smile. "Okay princess, Let's go" I grabbed his hand and he guided me through the palace. To his carriage. He held the door open for me to get in first. Soon after he got in and went off. "So where are we going Prince?" He held my hand and gave it a tight squeeze. "We are going to a place that will be a surprise my dear." I turned my head to the side and huffed. "You know I hate surprises. But as long as it is fun I don't care." He chuckles ''oh trust me it will be fun." I smiled at that statement for I know that anywhere we go it will be fun. Because I have him by my side. The carriage stopped and the door opened. My prince went out first then helped me. Once I got out I looked to see and forest. "What is a forest going to do?" I asked, trying hard not to laugh at his thought of fun. "This forest can be anything you want to be. You could dream and imagine there to be little homes and fairies all over the forest. We could even chase one another. Or maybe play soldier boy with wooden swords. Or even climb a tree. This place can be anything you want it to be." I looked at him with tears in my eyes and ran into his arms. I hugged him so I will never let go. " thank you so much for everything. This is amazing, who knew you could be such a Prince Charming." I let go of him and ran into the forest. "Let's play hide and seek. I hide and you try to find me." I yelled at him. I ran and ran. I hid in the forest behind a tree. Ten minutes have passed and George hasn't found me yet. I din't go that far did I? I got from hiding and went to search for him."George!.... George?.....George!.....George- Ahh" I steamed on the top of my lungs. I felt someone grab me from behind. I turned around to find that the person who did that was George. I slapped his left arm while laughing. "G-George. You scared me, don't ever do that again I thought I lost you." I ran into his arms and cried a little. "Hey, hey princess look at me. Look at me. I will never leave you or go away. For I will always be right beside you day and night. Through dawn and dusk." I pulled away slightly and looked up at him through watery eyes. I sniff and sniff while I spea. "You promise, you will never leave me?" He nodded his head and pulled me into another hug. This one felt nice and lovingly. "I promise. He pulled away and put his hand on my right cheek and kissed my plumped lips. I felt so happy at that moment. I never want to have this moment end. I love him so much. Thank the gods for you my dear prince, for I will belong to you and you alone. We pulled away for air. "Princess. I would love it if you will be my princess and no one else's." I smiled wider than before "I would love that as long as it is reversed." He nodded and pulled me for another kiss. I wish this day would never end.