{Nineteen}

(Image of outfit up top. And one more chapter after this one hope y'all are ready. I know I am. As always ENJOY!)

I was sitting in the lobby with the hotel gang and all of as sudden the doors burst open. "Hello Honey I'm home." I gasped George. I get up and walk towards him with Alastor behind. "What do you want George?" He looks at Alastor ,then to me. With a smile filled with malice. "I want to challenge Alastor her to a battle. Whoever wins gets your heart. And even the title. Whoever loses is banished to ever come back to this city forever." Everyone gasped. I was about to say something but before I could Alastor stood in front of me. He held his hand out and replied with. "As you wish. He had shadows and voodoo stuff floating all around him suddenly the room went dark. "Oh no. no shaking hands. I heard about what you do to others. Let's just say it is an unshaken agreement. Alastor nodded and everything went back to normal. Then George spoke. He clapped his hands. "great . then meet me in the middle of town at midnight we will settle this like men." Alastor nodded with a smile. A smile I know too well to be an evil grin. With that in mind George turned and began to leave. But before he did he turned his head to me and spoke. "I will be with you once again my love. See you soon." He left and everyone spoke to Alastor about it. I held my head low and grabbed onto Alstors wrist and pulled him to his room. "Sweetheart that was a little rude don't you thi-" I smashed my lips into his. I pulled away a few seconds later for air. "Please don't get hurt. Please live and well do not die twice through this okay. I don't know what I would do without you in this world with me. I already had my heart broken once a thousand years ago. I don't want it broken twice. And if that happens I don't think I will recover like last time. Just promise me you will be okay." At this point I was on my knees crying to him. Begging to win and not die a second time. Alastor bent down to eye level with me. He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on top of mine. "I will never leave you dear. When I was alive I never had someone the way I have you. And this feeling of love is marvelous.I don't want it to go away. And if that means I have to fight your ex husband for you then I will. Cause I love you my Doll." He pulled away and lifted up my chin. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. "I will always be here for you. Always" I nodded and hugged him. He picked me up bridal style and teleported me to the forest. "Why Are we here Alastor?" I looked up at him with confusion in my eyes. He looked down at me with a sincere smile. "Because darling, you told me once that you wanted to learn how to hunt. Right? So I thought that right now would be a great time to do so." I nodded and for a while Alastor taught me how to hunt deer. We had a little race to see who was better. And surprisingly I won. It was 51 for me and 49 for him. He was just two below me. "I don't know how I do it but I guess I won. And I just started too. Yippie." I ran into his arms and he held onto me so tight. "I love you Al." he played with my hair and whispered for only I to hear. "I love you to doll." before we knew it, it was midnight. The streets were bare and empty.no demon dared to show their face during this time of war. We all went to the middle of the town. And when I mean we all I mean. Blitz and his crew, hotel crew, and Lucifer, yeah me and Lucifer made up. It was hard to apologize when he kept going on about all the bad things that I have done. Any way we were in the middle of the town now and we saw George with an army? Hell no that's not fair he never said anything about an army. Dirty cheating rat. I growled and was about to shout him down with my demon powers but Al stopped me. "This is my fight darling not yours." I nodded and backed away. Charlie held my hand and said that everything was going to be okay. Before I knew it Al and George went at it. From up close it looked like they were speaking but I was too far away to see or hear what it was. But let's just say that all though George brought his army this whole war didn't go in his favor. His army was destroyed by Al's shadows and George was held against his will by a giant tentacle. Alastor started to speak again then stabbed him. Thank the king of hell, Alastor is okay. After the war I let go of Charlie's hand and ran to Al. I hugged him so tight while crying. "I love you. I love you. I love you so much. Don't ever agree to something this stupid again. " He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and agreed. "I won't my doll." I smiled while still having tears run down my face. He lifted up my chin and wiped them away. He then looked up at everyone and spoke. "Well I'm starving. Who wants some jambalaya?" Everyone chuckled and we all went back to the Hotel. And everything was going great. But we still have tomorrow. For it is a new adventure.