{Seven}

His long golden locks swaying in the breeze. His blue eyes started to sparkle in the sunlight. He was getting ready for a war. And tonight was the last night I would be able to for a very long time. "Hey sweetheart, Can you promise me you will come back alive?" I looked back at his glossy blue eyes and he looked at my (E/C) eyes and smiled. "I will always come back to my love safe and sound anyday." He pulled me close and our lips met. I rush to sit up. Breathing so heavy. Gasping for air. I ran my hand through my hair. Why? Why now did I dream of him? I laid back down in my bed. Hours have passed and I still couldn't sleep. By now it was 9 in the morning. I got up and got dressed. I went straight to Lucifer's place. He was the only one who knew what I did. And He is the only one I could trust with this secret. I walk out to his place and knock on his door. It opens up to reveal his butler. "Hello, I'm Lucifer's kind of sister and I need to speak with him." He lets me in and tells me he is in his study. I nodded and walked over towards his study. I come up to his study and knock on the door. I hear someone yell 'come in'. I opened the door and walked in. "Lucy, um we need to talk." he looked up and what I saw kind of shocked me. He wasn't smiling like usual. "What do you want? I'm busy." Oh hell to the no. He did not just get an attitude with me. "Hey. what's wrong? Are you okay?" I walked over to him laying my hand on his shoulder. Only to be swatted away like a fly. "What does it look like? I'm busy. I can't deal with your love life drama right now. So Leave." That shocked me the most. What the hell did I do to deserve this much disrespect even from him? "Look I just came to talk so-" HE slammed his hand onto his desk. "No! You do not get to sit here and expect me to put all my stuff aside to listen to you bitch and wine about being with Alastor and shit I have work to do so leave." Oh so that's what this is about. I knew he'd flirt with me but i didn't know he actually liked me in that way. I mean c'mon he literally flirts with every girl he sees. How was I supposed to know. Pus he is like the only thing I have to a brother, I can't be with him. "So That is what this is about? Me being with Alastor? Come on you knew that I kinda had a thing for him a while back." He rolled his eyes and yelled back. "Yeah but I didn't know you would act on it. Sometimes I swear you are just such a dumbass sometimes. I am surprised you lasted this long in hell, even when you don't use your demon powers." When he said that it struck a cord with me. I felt so many emotions it hurt. I felt my demon energy slip away from my clutch. Then in a heart beat everything in the study started to levitate. And so did I. "What the hell did you just say? I may be a woman or even just a mere demon but I could destroy you if I wanted too. Don't forget I was the one who saved your ass when Lilith was about to murder your ass." I said in my demon voice. I wanted to strangle this man so bad, but I knew that I would just be a hypocrite. And I don't want that. I took a deep breathe in and started to go down to the ground along with everything else. I sighed and even had tears threaten to fall from my eyes. "You're an asshole Lucifer. I HATE YOU!" I ran out of that place. I couldn't let him see me like this. Why? Why Lucifer? You of all demons know I didn't ask for this. So Why? I ran and cried. I was so busy running that I didn't see where I ended up. I walked in and Saw Mimzy. "Hey Mimzy I was wondering if I could go on stage and sing." I asked her. She smiled so brightly and nodded. "Of course my dear. We really would enjoy that." I nodded and thanked her. I walked to the stage and grabbed the guitar and microphone and started to sing. 

Perfect by nature
Icons of self indulgence
Just what we all need
More lies about a world thatNever was and never will be
Have you no shame don't you see me
You know you've got everybody fooled

While I was singing I didn't know that someone was there watching me. I wanted to be in my own world just for a little while not giving a flying fuck what these asshole of fucking demons think. I miss how my family would just comfort me Whenever I needed it.

I know the truth now
I know who you are
And I don't love you anymoreNever was and never will be
You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you have everybody fooledIt never was and never will be
You're not real and you can't save me
Somehow now you're everybody's fool

When I was done I heard a clap and looked up to see Valentino's body right in front of me. I rolled my eyes and walked off stage. And walked past him and left to go back home. "Hey wait up sweetie. I just wanna talk. By the way as always you have an amazing voice-" He started to ramble on about how amazing my voice is and shit like that. I honestly wasn't in the mood to argue with him so I let him do his own thing. When we got to my place I opened the door and all of a sudden I was pushed against the wall. I felt lips on mine. I remember about Valentino and saw that it was him. I tried to push away but he wouldn't budge. "m-Stop Valentino. Please get off. Plea-" He just kept on kissing me all the way down to my neck. I tried to yell,scream, cry, just something for him to get away from me. Then all of a sudden he pulled away. "You will be mine even if I have to force it." he started to kiss me again. But someone pulled him off of me. "My darling are you okay. Did he hurt you?" Oh Alastor I absolutely love you. "Go away Alastor we were having a moment." He then turned his attention to Valentino. "Clearly she didn't like it. So I will give you til the count of three to leave or I will make you. That's when things started to go dark. I started to get scared. "Okay fine whatever. Keep her. I have Angeldust anyway." And with that he left. I ran to Alastors arms and cried. "I was so scared. I didn't know what to do and Lucifer and I got into a fight and now my dead life is ruined. Please stay the night Al. Please." Cried and Cried into his chest. I felt his hand rub circles on my back. "Of course anything for you my dear." I looked up at him and pulled away slightly. I stood on my tippy toes and leaned forward. I had my lips meet his. And trust me when I say I fell for this demon/ overlord more and more the longer we stood there like that. I pulled away and hugged him again. "I really do love you Al. I really do." And with that I felt my eyelids getting heavier by the second. And soon everything went black.