✮XVI✮

✦✦✦✦ Drowning ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Drowning ✦✦✦✦

Poe groans as he lowers himself down to look at BB-8, "What is it, Buddy?"

BB-8 chirps loudly and Poe sighs with a shrug, "I'm sure she's around, ask Finn."

"What do you mean both of them?"

~~~~~

"We're definitely going to die!"

"Think positive!"

"I'm positive we're going to die!"

Rey grunts as she pulls down using all her weight and the skimmer moves over the wave, "If we're not going to die, I'm positive Dameron's going to kill us!"

"When I said think positive," Rey yells over the rush of waves looking back to Sar'ika who is tightly holding onto the rope that holds the wing down, "I meant we're going to do this!"

"Help me with this!"

Sar'ika ties the rope and obeys as she runs over to help her pull down, "Almost there, don't fail us now, baby."

~~~~~

Poe huffs as he walks back to the ship, "What the hell were they thinking?"

"Poe, we gotta go after them." Finn pleads as he follows the fuming pilot.

"We'll get the Falcon fixed and get it out there as fast as we can."

Finn shakes his head, "No, we're gonna lose them."

"Look," Poe yells turning to face Finn as he walks backwards, "They left us. What do you want to do, swim?"

"So what, you admit your feelings and she doesn't admit them back so you give up?" Finn yells after him.

Poe clenches his jaw and raises a daring brow, "You don't know what you're talking about, Finn."

Finn sighs as Poe turns back around, "Rey's not herself. You have no idea what she's fighting."

Poe finally stops turning back to him, "And you do?"

Finns tops too, looking down at him as he nods, "Yeah, I do. And so does Sar'ika. And so does Leia."

"Well, I'm not Leia."

He points his hand towards Finn and Finn hits it away harshly, "That's for damn sure."

Poe shakes his head scoffing loudly as he looks towards the ship, R3 sitting back watching BB-8 and D-O roll around as if they're pacing.

He grabs his still aching arm, un peeling the fabric Sar'ika had wrapped around it to check on the blaster shot.

~~~~~

Sar'ika asses the TIE in front of her, "I reckon I could get her started." She declares kicking the thing, she jumps back as a panel falls loose.

Kicking the panel aside she begins her climb again, Rey slightly above her as Sar'ika had stopped to look around her curiosity getting the better of her.

Rey disappears over the edge suddenly and Sar'ika sighs as she holds on taking a slight breather, she's not unfit, just not used to climbing up old death ships.

She can hear mutters of a conversation she guesses is Rey talking to herself.

"How did she do this for a living?" She mutters to herself.

Pulling herself up the last stretch she follows where she feels Rey is but the pauses in her movements, she's not alone.

Hand resting on the silver hilt at her side, the door opens with a whoosh, both pair of eyes looking to her.

Her eyes go to the broken way finder between them and she sighs, "Really? We just travelled half way across the galaxy, cracked open Threepio's head for him to forget everything and now its broken!"

"Sar'ika...."

"I'm tired of this shit, I just want a good night's sleep and now we got this guy to deal with!"

Rey notices the hand movements she's doing at her side but Kylo's more fixated on the hand resting on her hilt, getting the hint Rey takes his distraction and begins to slowly move.

"I just want a nice cup of spotchka, or a bottle, you know what, I want and entire canister of the stuff. I'm gonna move to a abandoned planet that has no oxygen, stay in my ship until I run out of food and drink, then open the door and die."

She ducks quickly and Rey swings her sabre over her head, Sar'ika rolls kicking her foot out to hit his feet from under him, but he's just as fast, raising his lightsabre he stops Rey's and using the Fore he pushes Sar'ika out of the room, the door closing behind her.

Cursing under her breath as the door is now locked and it will take too long to open she climbs through the hatch in the ceiling, trusting the Force to guide her towards them.

Climbing out of the hatch the salty smell hits her nostrils and she jumps up running towards Kylo and Rey, Rey senses her and just like their training she ducks for Sar'ika to jump over her.

Sar'ika ducks straight after and Rey rises again swinging over her head which makes Kylo stumble back.

"Rey! Sar'ika! Rey!"

The pair drown out Finn's call as they continue fighting, using their year of training together with both Din and Leia to their advantage.

"Rey! Sar'ika!"

"No!" Rye yells using the Force to push Finn back towards Janna.

Kylo brings his sabre up, just managing to burn the flesh off Sar'ika's hand causing her to drop the sabre, it rolls a few feet away, deactivating but she has no time to think as she takes out the Beskar staff.

Twirling the staff easily in front of her she walks forward making Kylo walk back until he jumps through the waves onto another part of the Death Star, the two girls following after him.

They continue to fight, Kylo blocking attacks form both of them, Sar'ika get a few hits on him, but the Beskar does nothing damage or hurt him like she wants.

Using the Force Sar'ika pushes the red lightsabre away from her, it's inches from her face and gets closer, releasing her grip with the Force she drops to her knees as Rey covers her.

Rey and Kylo fight as they walk further away from Sar'ika who is getting to her feet, she notices the large wave heading for them, eyes wide she calls out for Rey to hold on, she runs after them, willing to use the Force to save her best friend if needed.

And then the wave hits, taking her into the rush of water below them, and everything goes black.