10

***

***

3rd person

A few weeks have passed after that day and both groups are at the same building again.

As usual, the seven men are making their way to their practice room and spend the whole day there memorizing and finalizing their routine for their upcoming performance.

"What should we get for dinner?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin sighed at his question, "What are you talking about? We need to think about lunch first before dinner, Tae!"

As the two argue and Jungkook talks amongst the other members, Yoongi is mindlessly following behind them with his eyes on the floor.

He seemed a bit distracted ever since they arrived at the building, his members were suspicious but didn't say anything.

"Hyung," Jungkook began to walk right next to Yoongi as he tapped the rapper on the shoulder.

Yoongi looked up to him, "Hm? Something wrong?"

"I should be the one asking you that," The maknae pouted at his hyung.

The rapper gave the younger a reassuring smile, "I'm fine, I just didn't have coffee this morning."

"Or maybe you're still worried for Jennie-ssi?" Taehyung said and appeared at the other side of Yoongi.

While the two kept teasing their hyung, the seven boys paused for a moment when they saw four familiar women walking passed them in the same direction.

Yoongi's members knew about what he did for Jennie after they bombarded him with questions and he had no choice but to answer all of them, except that he left out the marriage part.

Yoongi focused on the fourth member of the group, the one with a similar silver ring on her wedding finger.

He was so distracted that he didn't notice his members walking away and the four girls walking in their own practice room.

For the whole time that they were practicing, Yoongi couldn't get Jennie off of his head. He keeps thinking about her well-being and he was nervous that their substitute instructor is still there.

Luckily, it was break time for the seven of them and he quickly got up from the floor and dashed towards the door, not hearing his member's voices calling out to him.

He needed to check on Jennie.

He wanted to see her.

By this time, the girls were also taking a short break from practice. Yoongi stood right in front of the entrance with the door wide open, he was angry and shocked to see the same man still there.

He made a mental note that he was going to talk to YG about this.

Yoongi and the instructor made eye contact, the four girls were confused, especially Jennie's members because they don't know what was going on since they weren't there when their instructor raised a hand to their own member.