21

***

***

3rd person

After that night, both Jennie and Yoongi's chest felt much lighter. There were no more secrets to keep and they wouldn't have to lie and act in front of their members.

The following couple of days after that fateful night was filled with Yoongi trying to spend more time with Eunbi even if it's just on the phone.

Both of them have busy schedules but with every chance they got — or with every chance Yoongi gets — he would either text her or call her on the phone.

There were times that Yoongi would get nervous and end up calling or texting Jennie for some help and advice.

"What do I tell her?" He asked his wife, they were face timing while Yoongi was trying to think of a way not to mess up the conversation with Eunbi.

"Did you ask her how her day was yet?" Jennie asked.

Yoongi hummed in response, staring at the screen, "I already did that and she said she just had a busy day."

"Alright, um, wow this is harder than I thought."

He groaned, "Don't say that, now I'm beginning to think that this was a bad idea."

"Sorry! Okay, just let me think," Jennie told him. "Oh! What about asking her about what our members and her were talking about."

"If she does answer, what if the conversation just ends there?"

He heard her hum, "Just start flirting with her or something."

"But I don't know how," Yoongi replied. "After all, even if I know how, I'm pretty bad at it."

Jennie rolled her eyes at the other side of the screen and he almost laughed when he saw her and heard her scoff.

Instead, a small amused smile formed on his face.

"You may be an amateur but haven't you noticed that you've also been flirting with me?"

Yoongi chuckled, "But that was a joke though."

"Exactly!" She replied. "You've been practicing with me all this time!"

He thought about it for a moment and mentally nodded. He has been subtly flirting with Jennie whenever he has the chance.

It's not that he intentionally flirts with her, it's more like an unconventional habit that the two of them had gotten used to.

"Okay, how about you practice with me first," Jennie suggested after hearing a long silence from the other side of the screen.

Yoongi sighed, "Alright, um."

She waited for him to say something but she realized that he needed a little bit of a push.