Of The Dae's and The Yeol's and all the Other Pairings.

Love Me Right

| The Present |

Of The Dae's and The Yeol's and all the other Pairings.

Chapter 21

.\~* *~/.

.\~* *~/.

Xiudae lets out a sob as his injured skin throbs, the sting unbearable to the little one who was not used to hurting himself.

He can only whimper, like a battered puppy, a call for attention and comfort, but passersby continue on their way, side stepping around the little carrier, as none bother to take a few seconds of their day to help a child. The first sob escapes his little mouth as he gathers his pale pink baby blanket and holds it to his chest; soothing his nerves, as the first few beads of crystal embark on a path down smooth plump cheeks.

His call for attention and comfort seemingly answered when someone stops before him and lowers down to be at eyelevel with the little carrier. "What's wrong little one?" The man asks, as he sits down on the concrete in front of the crying child.

"Evewyone leave Daedae behind. Daedae all alone," Xiudae answers the sniffles and huffs. "Daedae wants mommy. Daedae so scawed."

"Where's your mom?" The man questions, and Xiudae shrugs, he does not know where mommy is. "Do you know where you live?" Xiudae shakes his head, he does not know that either. "How about your mommy's number?" Xiudae pouts, apparently, he does not know anything.

The man stands; the child has no idea where he lives.

He of course, had no plans to leave a lost child on the streets of the city. Especially one this young, and by the looks of it the child was at least four to five years of age. Even with a bloated and reddened face from sobbing, he could tell that the young child was beautiful, a femininity to him, classifying him as a carrier. There was no way in hell he was going to leave a defenseless child; this one in particular so naïve, innocent, and pure.

His best bet is taking the child to the police station, maybe they could identify whom his mother is.

Now, how would he get the child to come along with him? Something he did not have to think very far, as the little carrier quickly rises to his feet and grabs ahold of one of his legs.