The Affair: Part 2

"Yuki.."

Many paint in the apperception, in assumption, those whom carry purest of vampire blood must given this prosperous, pampered life. But what they astray from is the realization that in such power and the esqusite life we are born into come with the greatest of burdens.

We, as purebloods, musn't show any predilection to anyone or speak of our own vexations to others, we must be the prestegious of famailies. Mask our true emotions into fooling others into the image we expect them to see, a perfect functional family without a worry or cry in the world. When we are concieved and inherent, that is your way of living. You're life is already selected for you, you just have to live it.

But at this point in time I felt a sense of enervation and melancholy but I as a pureblood, musn't pay mind to ambience of inclination.

But to let wet tears out only when behind the forsakened four walls, a roof, and closed doors that we call home, it is an indefinate crucial price.

"What's the matter, my prince of kuran?"

Hers, that's all I wanted. To know I was hers is one thing to keep me content but to hear her call me her own fills my heart with explicit joy.

"Nothing, Yuki.."

I placed a hand over her cheek, looking deep into her eyes. I've seen the oracle in them, I've seen my past but most importantly my future, she was my future.

"Nothing will be undone aslong as I have you by my side."

"Then let us not be seperate futher longer, May father-time indolent or glaciate this moment. May dawn cease to abide, I adjure to the heavens, may these moments we share shall last until the wheels of time desist from turning, My lord Kaname."

That was when her lips were against my own, returning the gesture I positioned my arm around her waist pulling her frail body closer to mine.

Yuki, you've made me happy. At last after a decade of awating your return to me, you've come back.

My dear, love..

My beloved wife.

|| A/N: Sorry it's so short! This is the moment that leads up to the concieving of Rika! This is just what's going through his mind ; and etc. Hope you enjoy! :3 By the way, remember that he isn't in love with mother, Kaname doesn't see her as her, he sees her as Yuki ||