Chapter Two

Ohmaigawd it's Yuki's Point-of-view kinda chapter! :3 I tried my hardest to think and sound like yuki in this story, please bare with me on this! ;-;

      ~

           ♥

                 ~

                      ♡

Here it is..

I was standing infront of the main gate of Cross Academy.

It's late dusk, the chilly early night air gave me goosebumps or maybe it was fear?

What am I afraid of?

Even then I was able to walk up the stairs without a care in the world before, what's stopping me now?

Yes, I know this feeling. It's fear that's flowing through my veins.

I entered the gate looking first at the ground, inside of me was a war of feelings deciding if this was the correct thing.

I made up my mind, I shut the gate with still  fear making it's way into my heart.

I turned back to see multiple steps of stairs. As I started to walk up the first steps, the eerie feeling  worsened with each step.

What is this? I took a deep breath and gave myself enough courage to continue, then I looked up and at the very top of the stairs was a figure.

My heart stopped I knew exactly who it was. I feel see his pale purple eyes just piercing my heart, I heard him go for the bloody rose but as soon as the cool metal hit the palm of his hand, he hesitated to pull it out and pull the trigger.

His heart rate sped up, he was fighting himself inside trying to decide wether or not to wound me then kill me.

I didn't know what to do myself, my legs were beyond un-reachable at this point. In my head I'm thinking either to run or stay, I'm real keen on just running off.

I took a step up feeling confident, that this was my home as well but then my confidence struck down after he pulled out his gun, pointed it towards me. I couldn't help but wince a little, would you not if someone you shared a life with for 10 years pointed a deadly weapon at you?

10 years ago when Zero came to stay with Kaien and I, he was silent, never uttered a word. I was instructed by my adopted father to go clean him up, I merely obeyed.

I ran a warm bath for him, he clutched the blanket around him tightly and watched my silently, not caring what was going on. I assumed that day he was just shy but I was far from right.

Shyly I asked him, " May I touch you?"

No response

"I'm going to touch you. Is that okay?"

No response

I carefully pulled the blanket away, he clutched it at first but soon let it go. I stood in shock,the right side of his neck was splattered in crimson liquid. He stood there, his eyes had no life in them, my eyes softened then turned to dampen a cloth in the warm water, I turned back to him with a warm smile.

"I'm going to clean that up now, Is that okay?"

"..."

I proceeded and pressed the lightly wet cloth against his neck wound and softly wiped away the bloody scene.

It was until later that night, I knew I cared dearly for him.

I was strolling down the warm hallway, it was then I noticed through a small space seperating the door and the wall, Zero was digging his nails deeply into the two pierced holes in his neck. His finger nails were bloodied and had patchs of skin underneath, I pushed open the door and pulled his hand to my cheek with tears threatening my eyes.