Chapter One

I sat on the soft green grass that quietly danced as the wind blew causing the tree's leaves to continuely play it's song.

I breathed in the air, feeling the past month's anxiety slowly disappear as I exhaled feeling peaceful with my self. It's early dusk, I watch as a bare-footed Yuki, in a white floor lengthed shirred satin bow dress, danced amongst the fireflies.

I smiled in my head, pleased to see her happy. I shut my eyes as the cool evening air gently played with my hair, my thoughts drifted to Rika.

I let out a breath wishing I could spend every moment with her, but I couldn't. It saddened my heart , to miss such special events.

Her birth for one, I didn't know about her at the time or about the mother being pregnant with my seed. I would've adored to witness the birth of my heiress but I also saw her mother's point. I would've chosen  Yuki over Rika because at the time, I tried so hard to make my lover happy and her finding about her newly born half daughter would've cause even more distance between her and I. Even if she were my daughter, I would've denied any relation just to keep Yuki by my side.

But all that changed the moment I made eye contact with her, my world ceased to spin.

It started again with just one simple smile from her. She gave my life more meaning, made life beautiful.

Secondly, The inability to give her a mother. Ruka is currently her god-mother I guess you could say but eventually Rika will reach the age of when she'll ask where her mother is or assume Ruka is her mother. I wish for Yuki to take over the role of a mother for her, but seeing as my dark thoughts are clouding my judgement when it comes to this, my worries are of my mate not accepting Rika. If that happens, I won't be able to watch her grow up. Which is another burden, If Yuki rejects Rika She'll remain in that room until she has reached the majority of age to be sent off to Cross Academy , If Rika is to ever find out why I sent her off there she'll resent me, feel as if I'm ashamed of her or unwilling to fight for her to keep her home.

But it's not in Yuki's nature, not that I saw atleast. She'll feel uneasy by the child calling her mother, but she'll grow to love her and take her in as her daughter. It is in my hope she will when I tell her about little Rika, not right away of course. I expect her to be upset but she wouldn't take it out on a small child.

Atleast that is my hope.

~

      ♥

            ~

                 ♥

                       ~

                            ♡

"Yuki, You must come in it's darkening."

She was out in the balcony staring into the red moon, (other wise known as the blood moon) seemingly in deep thought.

Her long hair blew along with the wind, unphazed (or fazed, correct me if I'm wrong.) by the sound of my voice. She didn't notice my presence either, but I noticed something in her pocket, wiggling out from the winds.

It was a photo.

Once it made it's great escape, she immediatly snapped out of her space and attempted to catch it. It flew out of her reach and into my direction and stopped once it hit my chest.

I heard her heart stop, she looked at me with worry and regret in her eye now realizing I was here the entire time. I grabbed the photo and looked down at it. The scenery seemed to be the entrance of Cross Academy when it first opened in early spring a few years ago, which would explain the blooming cherry blossom trees. My eyes landed to a younger version of Yuki. I noticed she was in her uniform, no surprise there I said to myself chuckling in my head. Her hair was shorter, barely made it past her shoulders and abit duller and darker. She was smiling as always, it brightened my heart but then the view of that vile thing  appeared, he was next to her not even bothering to smile.