a journey

I walked down to the elevator and clicked the down button. I got on and waited inside with a white guy. He had black hair with nice hazel eyes. He looked kinda cute. He looks about my age. He kept staring.

Finally, the elevator stopped and I got out of it. I looked back at the man and kept walking. I traveled straight to the desk my the front door. It was the hotel office. "May I use the phone", I asked. "Ma'am , this isn't a public phone. I'm sorry you'll have to go elsewhere.", the woman explained. "Please its very urgent.", I begged. She rolled her eyes and handed me the phone.

I threw my bags down and I quickly dialed Daniel's number and waited. I tapped my foot as I patiently waited for him to answer. Third ring no pick up. I called again, still tapping my foot as my patients is beginning to go away. No pick up. Then I called again, he finally answered.

"Daniel, come get me please!!!", I cried. "Where are you?", he asked. "Motel 9", I wined. "I'm on my way.", he told me. I smiled and hung up the phone. "Thank you", I quoted to the mean lady.

I picked up all 4 of my bags and went to the bench by the sliding doors. I sat my stuff on the floor and sat on the bench just waiting. After about 5 minutes...

"HONK HONK"

I quickly picked all my stuff up and ran outside like wonderwoman. But I got stopped in my tracks because I didn't see him. I saw a black truck and a guy in all black in it.

"Aye you Kaloni?" the guy said. "Yes", I told him. He commanded me to get in so I did. But as soon as I got in I immediately knew who he was. One of Daniel's chauffeurs.

**

We pulled up and I got out with my bags. I walks inside the house and saw Daniel standing in the hallway just staring at me. I grinned super huge. I ran to Daniel as fast as I could and jumped on him. He immediately picked me up and slammed me into the glass table.