Lie & Secrets

Morgan

"Wait do you're telling me this Daniel guys kidnapped her?", Mrs. Hillman asked. "Yes, but it's a secret please dont tell anyone.", I begged. "So what's he going to do with her?", Mrs. Hillman's voice cracked as she asked. Well the plan is to keep her under his wing if you know what I mean. He told me a while ago that he wanted to rape her because he know she wasn't going to let it off that easy.

"I'm sorry Morgan, I'll be back tomorrow to see you. I have some business to take care of.

Mrs. Hillman ran out of my house door faster then a herd of sheep. Ive never seen her act this way. What's going on?

Mrs. Hillman seems to know more than ive told her. Like somehow she knew Kaloni was in the hospital before me. How does she know so much?

"Hey mom.", I greeted her at the door with a great big hug. "What's up Morg. I just stopped over Kaloni's mom house (Kelly). Where has Kaloni been? ", Mom asked.

"I dont know.",  I lied. "Oh, okay.", mom said dryly.

Check Review

Do you guys remember when Daniel was talking to a nurse about her being moved into thr crazy hospital? That nurse's name was Mrs. Hillman. Morgan's therapist is Mrs. Hillman. Mrs. Hillman was also Kaloni's nurse. THAT EXPLAINS A LOT. THATS WHY MRS. HILLMAN KNOWS MORE THAN YOU THINK.

follow me on instagram : @d.ebbiecakes
snapchat me : spoiileed
kik me : jiqqy2x ( those are 'q's