fear

Kaloni

"Room 304" , the lady at the desk said. I ran down the hall looking for an elevator. I looked to the right and calmed tried to catch my breath as I rode on the elevator. I clicked the 3 on the keypad to go up.

I arrived on the third floor as I saw Morgan standing by room 4. I walked over to her and waved my hand. She looked at me with an ugly look. "Okay then, be like that", I yelled.

I walked passed her into the room and saw Clyde laying peacefully in the hospital bed. I felt so sad. Nobody told me anything. I feel like this is my fault. But then again that girl shouldn't have been with Daniel in the first place like ...

I walked up to him and sat in the chair next to his bed and stared at him. I began to cry a little because Clyde & I have always had feelings for each other. Like what would I do without him. I grabbed his hand & began to rub it. I was so sad. I got up and kissed his forehead and left out.

Before leaving out the nurse told me that Clyde will be in a coma for atleast days, weeks, months or even years.

I went outside and went to call my main chick London. *ring ring* "Hey, text me. I'm finna get in the car with Shante." , London said. "Okay", I remarked. ( SHANTE IS LONDON'S SISTER )

Me : Morgan had the nerve to look at me ugly.

Lo : For real girl? I would've popped her in her mouth. I really don't like her anyways.

Me : The question is who does?

I cracked my knuckles and typed the long paragraph of what happened. She was so surprised.

London

This girl still ain't figure out this is my fault. All the drama is because of me. I mess everything up. I'm glad to because I actually like all the drama. It motivates me because these thots so stupid.

I texted Morgan to get more information because that's just how I am.

Me : Okay so what happened?

Morgan : She tried to speak.

Me : How much dumber can she can get?

Morgan : Tell me about it.

Me : She was going with Clyde that morning. Thats why he was at the bank. She tried to steal your man.

Morgan : Yeah, I know. But she can say I stole hers because she know my catch phrase "I can have y{our} man whenever I want"

Me : And you know it!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

I'm in this damn jail & my girl ain't bother to call me. Well atleast call to see where I am like? Bae, what's going on. I hope she's not mad at me for being with Morgan.

But did she know that me and Morgan used to have a little something back in '06. I bet she aint tell. But I never thought we would get back together. But whatever. I know my baby Morgan will come.

Kaloni

I went into mama's room depressed telling her what happen. She told me to stay strong.

I went into my room and shut the door. I threw my purse into the corner and plopped on my bed in relief.

I began to think about the good times me and Clyde had and as soon as I closed my eyes I realized I didn't call Daniel!!!! I need to call and see what jail he's in! Omg! Omg! OMGGGGGG!

I picked up my phone and dialed the number. As soon as I was about to press call I got a text. I clicked the banner and received something scary !

There's a way

- Unknown