The start of adventure

Kaloni.. KALONI!!!!! I jumped and woke up. "Yes, Ms. Hightower?", I said still half sleep. "You need to get more sleep at night", Ms. Hightower suggested. "That's obvious", I mummbled. "I should give you an "F" for sleeping in my class but since you're so smart I'll let you pass sweetie", Ms. Hightower quoted.

YOU'RE DISMISSED CLASS

I walked out of 8th period to my locker. I went to my locker and put in my combination

6 14 21 click. I opened my locker and threw all my books in there. In the process of getting ready to go home someone's warm hands wrapped around my waist, and soft lips kissed my neck from behind. I smiled and looked back. It was my baby, Daniel. "Wassup girl", he whispered. "Hey boo, you gone walk me home?", I asked. "Bae, I cant I got some work to do with the boys", he blubbered. I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker and walked off.

"Bae, wait up. I'm sorry I'll walk you home tomorrow", he said sadly. I sighed. "Whatever", I sobbed. He walked off the opposite way with his boys. The minute I looked up I saw my crush, Clyde. Clyde has all classes with me. Although Clyde is my best friend's boyfriend I like him. I've been having a crush on him since 9th grade.

Clyde was chatting with my best friends, Morgan and London. I walked up. "Hey y'all", I said interrupting the conversation. "Hey", Morgan and London said hugging me. "I'll catch up with you later, Morgan", Clyde said as he kissed her on the forehead and walked off.

Morgan and London walked me home. I went into my purse and pulled out my keys. I unlocked the door and called out for mama. I didn't hear not a peep. I went into the kitchen and saw a note that said ;

Dear Kaloni,

I got called in late. I'll be home in the morning. I rushed out the house so I didnt get a chance to cook dinner but there's tv dinners in the freezer. Call me if you need me.

Love,

Mom

This the 2nd time. She always gotta work but I guess its for a good cause. Gotta pay the bills and stuff. Keep me cute and stuff. I dont want no freaking TV dinners.What I look like?

I went into my room and dropped my book bag. I went into my drawer and got out some clean clothes. I went into the bathroom and turn on the hot water. I let it run for a few minutes then I looked under the sink to get me some bubbles. I put some bubbles in the tub, got undressed, and got in. I felt so relaxed.

I got out and heard a knock on the door. I put my towel on and looked out the peek hole. It was Daniel. I opened the door tightening my towel. "Come in hurry up", I commanded. I was cold.

"Baby let's talk", Daniel insisted. "I'm over that bae", preached. He followed me to my room. He sat on my bed. I closed the door even though nobody was home and dropped my towel. He bit down on his lip.

I was about to put my clothes on but then he pulled me on top of him. I think I knew what he was TRYING to do.

COMMENT & VOTE