feelings

Daniel

She think she so clever oh its not over.

Kaloni

"It feels so normal now.", i explained. "Yes, I'm sure it does. You hungry?" Clyde asked. "Yeah.", I pleated.

We drove over to Papa Johns and a supreme pizza. It was delicious. It had mushrooms, peppers, meat, cheese, pepperonis, and everything else. We went over back to the hotel and ate and talked. Basically we had a nice time together but that was something we talked about that stung my brain.

-FLASHBACK BEGINS-

"So we should get a house together." , STATED DANIEL.

When I heard that my eyes grew, my throat gripped, and my heart popped. I was surprised. This is our second day being back friends and he's already trying something new. Thats pretty amazing i guess. Right?

But I feel so dedicated to Daniel. Its like I need him. What am i doing? Daniel is my boyfriend. I need to go back. What am I thinking. I need to tell Clyde.

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec?", I asked. "Sure what's up?", spoke Clyde. "Umm well ive been thinking and so I think I should go BACK to Daniel.", I swallowed hardly.

"Excuse me?" Did you say go BACK? After all that you've told me, you actually WANT to go back? This isn't real. I'm dreaming. Please wake me from this dream.", Clyde assured.

"Yes, im sorry I need to go so if you-

"Just stop it there. You're about to ask me to help you pack up? Oh well you wanna go? Let me help you pack YOUR shit. So YOU can leave. I'm not talking you no where. You think its best for you to go back then hey? Its not stopping me.", Clyde debated.

"I have to. He's my boyfriend. I need him.", I wined.

"Since you need him so much. Go to him. I hope he rips your voice box out.", Clyde protested.

He immediately picked up my bags and threw them in the cold, lonely hallway of the country hotel. He pushed and shoved me out the door and spoke these words, "Have a nice journey."

Clyde

Why is she going back to someone who basically wants to kill her -.- please explain to me.

Kaloni
-
Did I do the right thing?