come & go

Am I alive? Is this a dream? Am I sleep? Please wake me up.. Did he just say Cali? As in California. Oh god....

"Daniel, I gotta use the bathroom.", I whispered as I wiped my tears. "Oh don't cry. You'll only be with me forever.", he spoke. I winced at the thought. "Can I go to the bathroom now?", I wined.

He grabbed my arm walking me to the door. "I think I'm 17. I can go." "Alone", I added. He looked at me with a death stare. He let my arm go then whispered in my ear. "Try something stupid and I will find you. I will make your life more miserable then it already is."

My eyes widened. But I didn't care as much as I pretended to. He went back and sat down as I walked into the back door of first class. I walked past everybody looking a mess. I felt so embarrassed. My hair was everywhere. My shoes was untied. And most of all I was sweating like a dog.

I went into the bathroom and did my business. I started to wash my hands as I realized how ugly I was today. I was a wreck. I ran my fingers through my hair as I started putting water in it. I took a paper towel and wiped off the mascara I had on and the rest of the make up that was running down my face.

I was looking a LITTLE better. I walked out of the bathroom and cut out the light as I began to think about how I could get away. I started back toward the front looking for a seat as far away as possible from Daniel so I could go to a different area of California then maybe I could get away.

I walked up to a lady and asked "Is this seat taken?" She looked up at me ashamed. She gave me a stank face and moved her bags. I looked at the lady and I felt ashamed of myself to even get into all this mess.

I looked over at the guy sitting next to me. He looked so familiar from the side. But I couldn't quite think of who it was. He had his ear buds in with his legs crossed reading a newspaper. He looked really interested. I was just staring like a sycophant.

He finally looked at me and i hurried and looked away. Pretending I wasn't looking at him. That'd be weird, staring at a complete stranger.

He pulled his right ear bud out and his eyes widened. I saw him from the corner of my eye. He looked familiar I just couldn't get his face because I was looking from the corner of my eye.

"Oh my god. Kaloni is that you?", the strange guy asked surprised. I finally looked over and guess who locked eyes with me? It was ....