accidents happen

Clyde.

"You miss me?", Clyde whispered. "I'm coming to take you home for the weekend.", he exclaimed.

I bursted in tears of joy and gave him a big hug. I packed up my stuff and we settled of to a nearby gas station. Clyde was inside the gas station when an unknown person got inside of the car.

They got in the back and I panicked. They noticed me in the front and pulled me in the back. I screamed as loud as I could but no one could hear me.

They took off their mask and it was Daniel. Daniel was back for me. But he wasn't but to take me he was back to rape me.

***

"He got into that car and raped me.", I cried out to the judge. "Thats not true.", Daniel lied. "Who will be covering this young man today?", Judge Smith asked. "I will."

Guess who it was. My mom. My mom was being his lawyer. Oh great right?

"Okay and who will be covering you Kaloni?", Smith asked. "I can't afford anyone but I swear he raped me in front of the gas station inside the car.", I protested.

"Judge I would like to acknowledge you on the fact that this young lady has no proof." my mom said. "This case will be followed on to Monday. We hope to see you all and have paperwork. CASE CLOSED.

I started walking outside and got into the taxi. On our peaceful ride back to the hospital. CRASH. suddenly my body shut down.