rapid

Kaloni

After I got that text last night I was panicking. Those words filled my head. Every second of every minute those words fill my head "keep your besties, keep your, keep your besties close and your boyfriend closer.", in a rapid speed, REPEATEDLY.

I really don't know what to do. Or who to think it was, I'm just ashamed and afraid. So I decided to text my girl London. If you want to hear the ugly truth you better call London.

Me: London

Day #1: Yes, bestie?

Me: I need to talk to you.

Day #1: Call me, you know what I'm finna walk to your house.

Me: Okay

Less than 10 minutes later I heard a knock. *knock knock* I looked through the peek hole and saw London. I let her in and led her to my bedroom. I closed the door so my mom wouldn't hear me and London talk.

I took a deep breath and told her everything. I even told her about me and Clyde. I told her all my problems I been having lately.

"I haven't talk to Daniel in a whole day. That's a long time for me seriously. At school yesterday, he ignored me when I spoke", I said sadly to London. "Well, maybe he's too stuck on Morgan. Maybe he likes Morgan more than you. I rolled my eyes and gave her a death glare. "Don't get mad because you wanted the truth, I'm just telling you what I know.", she retorted. "I see they been spending a lot of time together. And so have you and Clyde.", she preached. "I didn't ask for a pastor", I sympathized. She looked at me with a serious face and laughed. "But you asked for the truth", she dedicated. I looked down sad just thinking about the big disaster.

My mind wanted to say let it go but all I could think about was the kiss. I wonder how Morgan feel about me kissing on her boo. Why was she acting like she ain't see it?

"I guess you can say Morgan hasn't been the bestest friend ever", London admitted breaking the silence. "You can say that again.", I said sympathetically. London looked down at her iPhone5 and said " I've gotta go home. My mom wants me there for supper. "Okay girl see you later I said walking her to the side door."

"Okay, bye", she said. I sighed.

I dragged back into my hot, messy room and began to think about the past. Am I wrong? I was so happy when she left though. Now i have time to think about the whole situation though. Before London and I were friends, London was known as a sneakdisser. I say that because she was the type of girl to talk about a friend one day, but the next be in there face talking about that friend she was telling all the stuff to. But I definitely think she changed. Or did she??

London

My mom didn't text me. Morgan did asking me about the situation. Only reason I went over there because I had to get all the information. I'm like the messenger. I'm sneaky as well as Kaloni. But there's a difference.. I NEVER GET CAUGHT!!!

I told Morgan everything. She was pissed. She didn't think Kaloni would do that to her. Morgan hates females who steals other girls guys. Morgan told me something though and ill never forget it.

"I'm struggling from bipolar disorder." Those were her exact words. That explains why one minute she's smiling and the next minute she wants to kill you.

Knowing she has an disease, she might do anything. Maybe even try and kill Kaloni. But how am I supposed to tell Kaloni without her figuring out I told her BIGGEST secret.

Daniel

Morgan been all over me lately. To be exact I mean in my face 24/7. I see Morgan been trying to hook up. But I'm not feeling her. I just like her body. But I can give her this.

She's a plus if you know what I mean. As in plus I mean her features. The way she smiles, the way she walk, even the way the talks!! Well, i guess you can say I like her. I mean who doesnt? She's beautiful. A guy would kill to be with her. Am I starting to get attracted to Morgan??

This can't be happening! Is it a dream? I haven't talk to Kaloni in a few days. To be exact I mean a whole day. I ignored her all day. I guess I could give it a break tho. So I texted her.

Me: Hey Kay.

Bae: Wassup?

Me: So I heard about this little cuddle thing..

Bae: What are you talking about Daniel.

I sighed because I think she knew what I was talking about. So I just ignored her. I really didn't feel like arguing today. I guess she got irritated from seeing "read" for a lil while so she texted me AGAIN.

Bae: Oh my god. This is so irritating. What you talking about bruh?

Me: You was cuddling with that dude Clyde in gym?

Bae: Bruh -.- no, he took my phone and I fell trying to get it back.

Me: Looks like you fell in the perfect position.

Bae: Daniel, i dont have time for this. You always thinking negative.

Me: I wouldnt if you wasn't kissing all on my enemy.

Morgan

Welp, yep London told me and since she wanna play that game... TWO can play that game. I got a plan.