kidnapped

London

"Oh my god, Morgan its finish, all the damage is done!!", i screamed in joy. "Okay cool, where is she.", Morgan questioned. "Daniel won't tell me but I'm sure she's somewhere close.", I smirked.

I went outside and went to the counter of the street. I started walking a little more to see a taxi. I waved my arm. They ain't paying no attention I thought to myself. I whistled & he stop.

"Get in, where would you like to go.", the strange man asked. "Grocery store.", I commanded. "$3.00.", he begged. I reached in my Michael kors purse for my wallet then I pulled it out and took out $3.00. I handed it to him and he slightly pleated "Thank you."

He drove me to the store and I got some soup. I don't even like soup though. Its not even for me. Its for Kaloni. Gotta bring ms. thottie something. This is hilarious like oh my god. He so obsessed.

I spent a whole $10.00 on her. She better be grateful. And I'm not playing. Or im going to punch her like dead serious. She's ungrateful. And VERY picky.

I walked down to the park and sat and waited for Daniel to come and get me. I waited minutes later and he pulled up.

Kaloni

I opened my eyes a little and looked at my surroundings. I was stuck in a dark room. I searched my pockets to find my phone and it wasnt there. I felt around the room to make my way to the door. I cant see anything. I finally reached a knob and banged on the door as loud and hard as I could. "HELLO?", I yelled. "HELP, HELP!!!!", I yelled louder. No response. I twisted and twisted in the knob but it was locked. I sat back on the bed and waited. Suddenly , a man came through the door.

He flicked on the light. It was only Daniel. "Ehh, what?", he looked confused. "I wanna go home.", I begged. "No, you're mine forever. You're never going anywhere.", Daniel strugged. "So irritating.", I pouted.

He slapped me across my face. "You are not allowed to use that word in my house.", He said angrily. I rolled my eyes and turned the opposite way. He grabbed my long, wavy ponytail and yanked me back. "NO!! YOURE SO DISRESPECTFUL!", DANIEL SCREAMED. "Don't you ever do that again." he said as I winced in pain.

He let me go then I saw London walk in. I was about to run to her. But then she said "Hey hoe" and threw me a can of soup. "I'm nobody's hoe, I said angrily. "Haha, you're ours.", London smirked.

I didn't say anything at that nonsense. Daniel got up and left out the room. He came back with a bowl of soup. But it looked weird like he put something in it. "I don't want no damn soup.", I said disgusted.

London immediately punched me in my mouth. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" , I YELLED. "SO UNGRATEFUL, EAT IT NOW.", London said forcefully grabbing my shirt.

I cried and cried. And began to eat the soup. I was so hungry. Daniel smiled and left the room and London followed.

I finished the soup and looked around the junky room. It was clothes everywhere. As I looked around I spotted a window. I almost peed my pants. I'm over happy. I think I'm leaving!!! GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD.I ran to the window and opened it. I looked down and my heart dropped. I was about 14 stories high. I can't jump this far. I'll die. I guess its worth a try.

I took a deep breath and counted to three in my head "1, 2, 3" AND I JUMPED AS SWIFT AS POSSIBLE.

*** thanks for reading!!!!

am I dead ?

am I alive ?

where did I land ?

how do I feel ?

am I injured ?

AM I FREE ?