money

Clyde

Me : Hey crushy ;p

Kaloni Crush : Hey boo :*

Me : Wanna go out somewhere today?

Kaloni Crush : That's sounds great , where?

Me : Movies, shopping.

Kaloni Crush : Yeah, cool what time?

Me: 11:00 am

I guess she got too happy to reply. I really don't know. But its only 10 so I think I need to go to the bank to get us some money. CANT GO BROKE !!!! I hopped up in my Cadillac and drove off.

I drove to the bank and on my way there I saw Morgan and Daniel. Or atleast somebody who looked just like them. It was from the back so I wasn't tripping I wasn't sure. I parked my car as far away as possible and walked into the black, glass double doors.

It was really them. I walked behind them and got in line. I didn't bother them at all I just stood there waiting. What is he doing with my her? Daniel was receiving some money. He was also communicating with the secretary at the desk. "Five hundred dollars, would be fine", Daniel said as I saw Morgan smile at him. He winked at her.

Morgan and Daniel turned around as Daniel put the money in his pocket and saw me. Morgan looked at me guilty. "Morgan, umm what you doing", I asked puzzled. "Oh, uh I-I didn't want to bother you, but m-my mom needed money for the rent" Morgan lied as she stuttered. "Actually, she was heading to my house", Daniel retorted.

I got so mad. I looked back to make sure nobody was watching, and I punched the shit out of him in his nose. His nose started bleeding and we began fighting. A few seconds later before I knew it I saw Daniel ( my worst enemy ) pull out a gun and shoot me in my chest.

COMMENT / VOTE / FOLLOW