CHAPTER TWO | THE START

"I want to be a Fighter!"

"Wonderful!" Her master smiled.

And with that, her master had tried her best to teach her every knowledge about being a Fighter.

As she grew older, she grew stronger and stronger. Her master watch as she grow, proudness written in her eyes as she felt proud for her student.

At the age of 20, Y/N had a goal: to beat the ender dragon. She trained every day and when the day came where she thought she was ready, her Foster parents didn't allowed her to go.

Currently, Y/N is in the throne room. With her Foster father and mother, she stood infront of them, greeting them a good morning.

"Goodmorning darling, what brings you here?" Aileen greeted.

Y/N gave her foster mother a smile and spoke, "I was wondering if I can go out to take a stroll in the town." The two looked at each other then nodded.

"Go on, go home before dark! " Aiden smiled, the (H/C) haired girl smiled widely and nodded, "oh and-" her Foster mother added.

"Don't buy too much!" Her Foster mother and father giggled at each other and Y/N only groaned before smiling, her parents know that she had a big obsession on buying or trading too much weapons even though she already had one.

She'd sometimes buy heal potions, gapples and many more. Even though all of her needs is already in the castle, she can't help but buy more.

She waved at them good-bye, she exited the throne room, walking to the long hallway that was carpeted with red carpet, chandeliers hang on the ceiling and one or two guards stood on the side of the hallway.

The guards bow their heads and put their fists on their chest when the princess passed them, the princess smiled and greeted them a goodmorning in return.

Despite being the princess, Y/N can't help but do some reckless things sometimes, there was this one time when she was a kid, she climbed this massive tree and she can't get down. She have to use a pearl to get down, however, when the pearl made contact with the ground, she had scraped her knee.

There was also this one time when she almost fell onto the lava. Her father had gone to the nether to collect some stuffs he needed, and she had managed to follow him. Without her father knowing, she looked down the fortress and a skeleton shot her with it's arrow, she almost fell down the fortress if her father didn't heard her.

Many scenarios where her life had been put in risk had happened, her parents would scold her for it, when her parents had put her to a one month punishment, where she can't leave the castle for one month, she had been extra careful.

She reached her room, opening the giant doors and walking inside. She opened her walk in closet and browse to her multiple dresses. A certain black and white dress had caught her eyes and she pulled it out of the hanger.