CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS

»»——⍟——««

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS

»»——⍟——««

You smiled and nodded, "Sure." You put your hand down on hers and she dragged you to the dance floor along with the other couples. The song was music to your ears as you move each beat.

She put intertwined her left hand to yours and put her right hand to your waist as you both dance to the tune of the music.

Suddenly, minx stepped on your foot and you yelped, causing her to yelp too. The two of you giggled in response. "Sorry, I'm really not a professional when it comes to this." She apologize, still giggling. "It's fine." You reassured her.

The song continued on as the people around you exchanged partners, you and minx panicked and in instincts, you both let go of each other and spun around to meet your new partner.

You looked at minx to see who she got partnered with, a man with black mask and two dark brown horns were sticking out of his head. He was wearing a black tuxedo, minx seems to be annoyed that she got partnered with this man, her partner groaned in annoyance as well.

They both look disgusted with each other, causing you to giggle. You turn your head to see who your new partner was to see a dark brown mask staring down at you. His brown curly locks gave away who he was and you smiled.

"Good evening, wilbur." You greeted.

He smiled as well as he spun you around. "Good evening, Queen Y/N." He spoke and you chuckled, lightly hitting his chest.

"Come on now, I'm still not a Queen." You said, swaying to the tune of the violin.

"Yet." He spoke and the two of you laughed.

The two of you danced around the dance floor, "So how's your night?" You asked.

"Pretty good so far, I've been able to take niki in a dance! God she's a good dancer." he exclaimed and you chuckled.

You look around the dance floor to spot niki with a man, you pointed at them and wilbur groaned in annoyance.

"Do you wanna dance with her again?" you asked, a smirk on your face.

He seems to light up with your suggestion and nodded, the two of you danced towards them. "Who is he anyway?" You said, looking at the man niki was dancing with.

"Jared. Hate his guts." He replied, no interest in his voice whatsoever.

You chuckled, when the song was at it's climax you turned to wilbur. "Have fun!" And with that, you changed partners again.

You looked at him as he danced with niki, they talked to each other and laughed with each other, they look good together. You looked back at your partner

"Hola mamacita~"

He was wearing a dark navy blue tuxedo with a blue tie, his hair was hidden by his beanie. His dark blue mask was plain, he have this flirty smirk plastered on his face.

You smiled, trying to be polite to this stranger. "Hello to you too, Sir..." You trailed off, asking for his name.

"Quackity, you can call me quacikity." He replied.