CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION

I can't find any Sally art in my gallery :')

»»--⍟--««

Also in this volume there's gonna be a few choices to make, there's not gonna be a lot so I'm sorry-

»»--⍟--««

Sally swam towards the unconscious human, a worried expression displayed on her face. She reached out her arms and grabbed the human, she swam to a nearby cave and figured to put the human there.

So, she swam to a cave where a hole was inside. This is the cave she would usually go to spend some alone time and just enjoy the silence of the cave, she emerged from the water and put the human on the ground of the cave.

She examined the human's appearance first, wet H/L H/C hair, her skin were pale as ghost, she was wearing a F/C sweater and some sweatpants. Not exactly the best attire to get plunged in the depths of water that almost freezes normal people.

Sally also noticed a fresh blood still pouring out of the human's shoulder, she cringed at the sight. She figured that this human needs help since- well, no human would just plunged themselves at the depths of water at a freezing rate unless they're stupid enough to do that.

She noticed a bump on the human's pocket, she reached a hand and pulled out what was inside the pocket. It was a long rectangular thing, she isn't familiar with human technology so she had no idea what that thing is.

A button was displayed on the middle of the rectangular thing, she pressed it and immediately jumped when a transparent screen came out of the rectangular object. She tried pressing anything that's on the screen but she figured that it might be broken.

It was glitching like crazy and a few sparks were emitting from it. She decided to put down the unfamiliar object to avoid any accidents happening.

She reached for her necklace, it glow bright green when she started to speak. "Hello?" She started, waiting for a response.

It was quiet for a second before she heard a voice speak through her shell necklace. "Sally?" A deep voice spoke through her necklace.

"Lune! I need your help." Sally spoke, a bright smile to her face when she heard her dear friend's voice through the necklace.

"What's the matter?" The voice- Lune answered.

"I found a human, I think she's injured." Sally looked once again at the human's bleeding shoulder, "Her shoulder is bleeding."