CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS

»»——⍟——««

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS

Italics means they're discussing before the scene happened

Normal font means the current situation.

»»——⍟——««

Girls are going feral ❛ᴗ❛

»»——⍟——««

You put a hand on her shoulder, she looked at you, her eyes still slightly red from crying. You put on a smile, relieving her a little bit.

"Hey, don't worry about it okay?"

You started, flashing her a smile. She raised an eyebrow.

"I'll help you, I'll make sure she won't get your soul tonight."

Her eyes widened and her mouth fell agape, she gasped and raised her hands then shake them infront of her.

"No!- I mean, you don't have to! This is my mistake, I must pay for my sins.."

You only smiled at her, chuckling at her jumbled words.

"I understand, and it's my choice to help you."

She looked at you, her eyes tearing again. You pulled her a hug which shocked her, she never thought a princess would hug a mere maid like her.

Soon, she returned the hug and sobbed in your shoulder. You didn't mind getting your clothes wet, you just let her break down on your shoulder.

She then broke from the hug and wiped her tears, she smiled. She looked so much beautiful when she's smiling than she's crying.

"Y-you don't really have to... But if you insist, then thank you so much."

You smiled, you tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and giggled.

"It's no problem."

Your face then turned to seriousness. She straightened her posture, ready to hear what your plan is.

"So the plan is-"

»»——⍟——««

It was now night-time, Fiona said that she'll meet the witch at the garden. You were all geared up and ready, you're just waiting for Fiona to do what you said.

She walked in the garden, where the witch is waiting for her. The guards were on high alert since the masquerade ball.

"Go talk to the witch, tell her to go to my room and take me instead."

You said and her eyes widened, she Shook her head multiple times in protest.

"I can't do that!" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'll be prepared when she enter my room."

The witch stood in the bench where she and you sat earlier, a wicked smile in her face. Fiona can feel herself stiffen at that smile.