SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]

Hello!! So it's Techno's birthday today-

I made this little chapter for fun so it's a little effortless!

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

Do it, subscribe to Technoblade.

»»--⍟--««

Art by Arca_Vyn on Twitter! Go follow them and give them lots of love :DD

»»--⍟--««

I'm a little late since this was rushed ;') but eh-

»»--⍟--««

None of these are related to the real story, this is just a little story for fun :DD

»»--⍟--««

Summary: Y/N and the others were preparing to surprise techno on his birthday, they planned something big and was doing everything they can to cover up their big surprise.

»»--⍟--««

It's been a busy day for techno, being the next heir to the throne for him is not an easy task. He had to do some paperworks everyday and practice treating his subjects right, although he have good manners, everybody will treat him more than Royalty when he becomes the King.

Today is like any other day for him, wake up, bathe, eat dinner, do some paperworks then do some training on the training grounds. The castle is indeed quiet today, the kids were on school so it's quiet today. He's been used to their noises to the point where he almost miss their companies.

Sure, there's Wilbur to keep him company but today was rather different for him. Wilbur had been really distant lately, when techno comes to talk to him he would excuse himself, when techno would ask if he want to spar with him Wilbur would make some excuses to dismiss himself, If Wilbur saw techno on a certain room he'll immediately leave the room.

Of course this didn't go unnoticed by techno. He was confused on why he was acting that way, though he didn't bothered to ask. Maybe the guy had a bad day? Better give him space than annoy him. He was currently on his room, He was about to go to the garden to just read some books while relaxing.

With that in mind, he went down and to the garden, as he was about to enter the garden a guard blocked his way.

"I apologize, your highness. But the garden is under renovation for today." The guard bowed down.