CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL

YOOO SOMEONE LITERALLY SAID 'DONT INVITE ALEXANDRA AND WE GOOD' ON THE COMMENTS ON THE PAST CHAPTER 💀

Anyways, I added some CCs to the ball, hope y'all don't mind :D

Also,, for those who requested for Phil and kristin to show up to the ball, I can't add them here since in this story phil is sick and Kristin is taking care of him :(( so sorry!

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL

»»--⍟--««

The next day was hectic, your mother had ordered one of her trusty assistant to give the invitations to the people that's invited. Maids and Butlers were walking back and forth as they clean and organize the ball room.

Tables and chairs were everywhere and the long table where all of the food will be put is on the corner, the chandelier seems brighter than ever. The thrones were also moved to the ball room so that you can watch the guests dance.

It was F/C themed, the curtains and table clothes were the color of F/C, just as you requested to your mom. The kitchen is super busy, chefs were cooking here and there for the grand day which is tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow. Your mom said that she wants the ball to be held sooner, for no particular reason. It was currently night time, butlers and maids are still working at this hour for tomorrow.

You felt bad for them since you know they might be tired too, you changed to your nightgown and kneeled down to the ground, checking if the black box is still there. To your luck, it's still there.

You smiled, walked to your chest to grab a book to read. As you opened the chest a certain poster caught your eye. With curiousity, you grabbed the poster and read what it says.

We need your help, dear adventurer! The dragon had been causing a lot of damage in our kingdom, if you are willing to take the dragon's head, please come to the énosi nystaléon agorión kingdom. We will discuss the matter there, if you wish to come, please come in XXXXX XX, XXXX. We hope to see you there, dear adventurer.

Your E/C eyes widened and your lips fell agape you completely forgotten about this poster. You remembered taking it from the village, you read the poster once again, the kingdom's name catching your attention.

You saw it on tubbo's scroll, is it happening in their kingdom? You shrugged and hid it again on the chest before grabbing a book.

You plopped on your bed, opening your book and started reading. However, your mind can't seem to forget about the poster. It's always been your dream to explore the world, to fight different mobs, and to visit different dimensions. You're a very imaginative person.