CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT

Ah, regret and guilt. What a duo

Also should I add fan arts on every chapter or memes? Y'all choose :')

»»--⍟--««

Volume 5: A siren's cry.

Regret.

A simple feeling yet it bothers many people.

I mean, who doesn't?

Regret fills skeppy's mind and veins, he kept on shaking. His emotions swirling to the point he doesn't know how to feel, should he fel bad? Sorry? Worry? Guilty? Maybe all? He's not sure.

He stare at the depths of the river, watching as the splashes stop and-

Silence.

Did he just killed a person? Yes. Did he regret it? Yes.

Sparing the river one last look, he turn around and walked away from the river. He did not dare to spare another glance at the river and just continued walking.

It all happened so fast, first he was trading with the people on a random village and next thing he knew he just murdered a person.

A friend.

He wanted to protect bad, knowing if he didn't comply he'll kill him.

He had no choice.

"Good morning, your majesty."

Skeppy spoke, bowing down to the King. Dream smiled, "there's no need for formality, come here."

He motioned for skeppy to sit down on the other end of the table, skeppy complied and sat down. Wondering why his old friend had called him, must be an emergency.

"Why did you called for me?" Skeppy asked.

Dream hummed in return, "We have buisness to discuss."

Skeppy rolled his eyes, thinking his old friend is being playful. "Don't tell me you want me to grief a village." He replied jokingly.

Instead, he turned to dream. His white porcelain mask seems to look at his soul, he did not like the feeling one bit. "Dream?"