chapter 4

Altea elementary
Lance was picking up Sonia and Jimin. They had plans to go to the zoo after school. The kids were chattering with their friends. "Come on you two. We need to meet up with uncle hunk and grandpa Alfor". The kids said goodbye to their friends and followed their mom  to the car.

The altea Zoo
Lance waved to his best friend. Hunk was holding his daughter in his arms. The little girl name was Lani. Lance and the twins walked over to them. He gave Lani a kiss on the cheek. And hugged his friend. He looked around. "Where is Alfor?" Lance asked hunk. The other man laughed and pointed inside his car. Lance looked inside. Alfor was on his phone. He was flirting with caller. Lance laughed with Hunk.

"He sure does loves Coran. If only Coran didnt need to work tonight". All the staff at the school had to be present for the meeting. Lance knocked on the door. Alfor waved to him and said goodbye to Coran. He got out of the car. He hugged Lance and the twins. He gave the twins some chocolates. He already early gave Lani enough chocolates for lifetime. She didnt need anymore.

They entered the zoo. And paid for their tickets. The childern dragged them to all the exhibits. The kids were able to get Alfor to buy them snacks and toys at each location. That old man loves to spoil the kids. At the lion exhibit. The group ran into Allura and Keith. Allura was shock to see her father. It's been long time since she seen or heard from father. Hunk pushed lance behind him. Grounding the omega from the two alphas.

"Hello Allura". Sonia waved to allura. "Ouch". Jimin jabbed his sister in the side. She glared at him. "Hello Sonia" Allura waved at the little girl. She was so cute. But why was her father with this kid? "Who are you?" Keith asked Alfor. "And why are you with my omega?" Alfor glared at Keith.

"I am Alluras father". Keith was surprised by this. Allura never talked about her father. He assumed they had bad relationship or he was dead. "And who are you saying is your omega?"

"Lance" Keith shouted at the older Alpha. Alfor growled at Keith. "He is not your omega". Keith growled back. "Yes he is". Allura gripped her husband. "Calm down, Keith. We broke up with lance long time ago". Keith came back to himself and whimpered. She was right. What was wrong with him? Allura smiled at him. And looked towards her father.

"Why are you with him, Father?" She asked him. Alfor glared at his daughter. "He was suppose to be my son in law. But that didnt happen. But he is still a child that I saw grow up to become a wonderful mother. He also unlike stayed in contact with me" He sneered at her. This did not surprise Allura. She did deserve this. Keith was shaking with rage. "Dont speak to my wife like that bastard!" Keith shouted at Alfor.

"Didnt you yell Alfor, your asshole!" Lance yelled back at Keith. "What did you just call me you little bitch. Come out behind Hunk. And fight me. Or are you just little whore that can only spread their legs". Lance started to cry. Keith's statement and Lance's tears made Alfor and Hunk lose it. "Lance take the kids and go to the next exhibit without us, Now". Alfor used his Alpha voice on lance. The omega quickly gathered their things and the kids. And rushed out of there.

"Now my dear daughter. If you want to fight with your sexist husband, you can. But I will not go easy on you. Or you can go and catch up with lance and the kids. And apologize for what your husband did". Allura bowed to her father and ran to catch up with the omega.

"Now asshole let's give you all time good beating". Alfor stated as he charge the dazed alpha.

The three men were fighting until the police arrived. They were dragged to the police station.

With lance and allura
Allura was apologizing for Keith's behavior. She even pulled the omega and frightened children into a hug. With her alpha senses she could hear people whispering. They were talking about the fight. And others were talking about how they looked like a cute family.

She just wished the last part was true. She held lance tighter. But it could never happen. He was obliviously with Hunk now. And they have three beautiful children tougher.

Lance and the kids calmed down. Allura tagged along with them. God did it feel like family date. She carried the bags for little omega. He made such wonderful mother. She bought the childern anything they wanted. When lance almost tripped. She caught him. And pulled him close to her. "Stay close to me little omega". She whispered into his ear. He shivered at her words.

They made it to the end. She walked them to the car. "That's when lance checked his phone. She did the same. They both had several miss calls from the police station. "Since we both have to go to the station. Why not ride with us?" Lance asked her. She badly wanted to. But she shouldn't. "Nah, I will just follow you in my car". Lance nodded at her. And got in his car.

Police station
They walked over to the front desk. "I am here to bail out Alor and Hunk". Lance told the officer. "What about you miss?" The officer asked Allura. "I am here to pick up my husband, Keith". The officer nodded to them. Lance and Allura paid for the bails. The three men were released.

Shiro brought them out. "Hi uncle shiro" the kids waved to their uncle. He waved back to them. "Now next time men. If ever catch you causing scene at public place again. I will arrest you". The officer at the front desk was laughing his head off. "Shut it Officer Giffern!" Shiro shouted at his officer. The officer kept on laughing.

"Now Alfor and Hunk thank you for beating up my brother" Shiro said. As he patted their backs. Keith gasped at his older brother. "How could you, shiro". Shiro smacked his brother across the back of his head. "That's for being Sexist. I did not raise you to be like this". Keith looked down at the ground. Shiro smacked him again. "Apologize to them". Keith apologize to them.

Alfor and Hunk were still pissed. Lance nodded at keith. He was still upset. But he will forgive him for now. He held the twins close to himself. Allura grabbed her husband. "Let's go home. We cause enough trouble for the day". She said goodbye to them. She even got hugs from the childern.

Kogane residence
Allura and Keith were fighting until 2 AM in the morning.