chapter 13

A year later
The alphas realized they could not live without lance. Thanks to lance their relationship was safe and sound. And They had two beautiful children.

They went get everyone's permission to court him.

Shiro beat them both black and blue when they asked for his permission. Then he said yes.

Pidge used them as lab rats before she gave her permission.

Hunk gave them food poisoning before he gave them his blessing. They were both sick for two weeks. It was coming out from both ends.

Matt just like his sister used them as lab rats.

Alfor beat up up Keith. And Coran made allura do their taxes. And they still only gave allura their blessing.

Adam eat both of them alive. His lecture was horrible. The lecture lasted for twelve hours. They rather be beaten half to death.

Sonia was carbon copy of her mother. The brat was sadistic. She tortured them. Jimin just wanted a years worth of candy.

They finally went to Lance's family. His mother hit them with a rolling pin. Pop-pop eat them alive. Marco ripped them to shards. Luis gave them a good beating. The worst was veronica. She was the sterotypical overprotective alpha. But they got their blessings. Well expect for Veronica's. She still to this day threatens to kill them. Both alphas refuse to be in a room alone with her. Or even be near her.

They started their courtship with lance. At first lance denied them at every corner. It took over a year when he finally said yes. They went on dates. Bought him and the twins anything they wanted.

Keith also learned to control his temper thanks to Acxa. He even took lance to one of his appointments. That's when he learned that his therapist was Veronica's wife. Scary right, poor Keith.

Another year went by. Keith and allura asked lance to marry them. They even gave him a prenup. The prenup would only benefit him. They also gave him their life insurance. So if they deid. Only he and twins would get it.

They had a spring wedding. They honeymood in Ireland. They took the twins with them.

As time went by. They were blessed with three more children. None of them came in a set.

They went on many trips as a family. Celebrated many birthdays and holidays. But they also buried many loved ones.

The first one to go was lance. He deid at the age of seventy. With his love ones surrounding him. Second was Keith. And then allura. Both alphas didnt live long after their omega deid. They were so heartbroken. They could not live without him.