chapter 6

Allura kept noticing Hunk hanging out with young woman. They seemed way to close. Was Hunk cheating on lance? Hunk wouldn't do that to lance. But her suspicions came true. When she spotted the two of them kissing.

Lance would never believe her. She was one who brought someone new in their relationship. Then threw him away four years later. But lance deserve to know.

Two weeks later
Allura still hasn't told lance. One she doesn't have his number and two she never crosses his path.

A week later
She discovered Hunk taking Lani on one of his dates with his bitch

Three days later
The bitch was with Lani at a park. This made allura think Hunk was fucking the babysitter behind Lance's back.

A week later
She caught shiro with the cheaters. She watched as shiro took picture of the cheaters kissing. Maybe he was going use as proof of Hunks cheating. But nope he gave the phone to Hunk. How could you do this lance. She quickly took a picture of the scene.

Three months later
She collected enough proof. She felt bad for lance. She keep him safe.

A week later
She was able to gather everyone there. It was mostly thanks to her father. "Lance, I am sorry. I have to tell you this. Your husband has been cheating on you". Lance let out a gasp. She pulled up the proof. And passed it around the room. "How could you do this to me Hunk. I trusted you. How could you do this to our children". Lance giggled out. Hunk got on his knees and begged at Lance's feet.

"Please, baby. I didnt meant to do it. I dont even love her". He choked out. Shay gasped, "you told me. You loved me. That you were gonna leave him for me. That Lani would be my daughter. That we were gonna be family". She laughed.

"Who will you choose Hunk. Cause there way hell let this bitch have my daughter". Lance giggled so hard. He fell on his butt. What was going on allura thought. "I can't choose. I dont want to lose eighter of you". Hunk faked sobbed. Shay patted Hunks shoulders. "Its obvious. I have to pick me, babycakes" shay said. "Get your hands off my husband. You bitch". Lance played growled at her.

Shay raised an eyebrow at lance. "What can you do little housewife. You can't even please him in bed". Lance faked gasp. And jumped shay. Both were fake fighting. Allura really didnt know what's going on.

She turned to her husband. Who earlier was raving mad but now was confuse. Shiro got from his seat. And ignored the  fake cat fight. He put his hands on her shoulder.

"Allura you got everthing wrong". She was confuse. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Hunk is married to the suppose bitch. Her name is shay. Also Lani is shay and Hunks only child". He explained to her. Allura was embarrassed. She wanted the world to swallow her up.

Lance and Shay stopped their play fighting. Shay introduce herself to both Keith and Allura. "Its okay. You guys arnt the first to assume I was Hunks mistress. You guys wont be last".

Shay become quick friends with the couple.