chapter 5

Shiro helped keith get a mechanic job. Keith was so happy. It's been over a year since he lost his last job.

Puig mechanic shop
Keith was working on a BMW engine. "Come over here Keith". Kankide called for him. Keith stopped what he was doing. He walked walked over to his boss. "What do you need boss". Kinkade patted his shoulder. "I need you to drive this back to its owner. He can't pick it up himself. I would do it myself. but after the last accident. My husband would kill me if got on one". Keith nodded his head. Who wouldn't say yes. It was beautiful Harley-Davidson.

Lance's house
Keith delivered the bike. He got told to knock on the door. And the owner would answer. Then why couldn't they just come get the bike themselves? Keith knocked on the door. After a bit he tried again. This time the door opened. It was one of Lance's brat that answered. She glared up at him. "Why are you here, big meanie". He glared back at the rude brat. "I am here to drop off a bike". She blinked up at him and smirked. She turned around and cupped her hands in front of her mouth. "Mommy, your bike is back". She called for lance. Keith could hear bunch of werid sounds. Before lance appeared at the door.

Lance was glaring at him. "What are you doing here, Mullet". God such mother and daughter pair. "I am here to drop off your bike". Lance got on his tippy toes to look over his shoulder. Was lance always this short? Why did he just notice? "Oh you weren't lieing. Thank you mullet. Let me go get my purse. I already payed for the repairs. But you deserve a tip for bringing it".

Lance left get his purse. That left him and the brat alone. They ended up having a mini staring competition. This reminds Keith back in school when he and lance use to do same thing.

Lance reappeared. He handed keith a twenty. "Here you go Keith". Keith took the money. "Thanks lance" he replied. "Just let me get Jimin and we will give you ride back to the shop".

Lance's car
It was horrible for Keith. The brats were arguing over song choices. Lance ignoring the brats. Sonia ever chance she got she would kick his seat. Again lance would ignore it. This motherfucking mother and daughter relationship.

Puig mechanic shop
Lance and the twins hugged Kinkade.
Lance was flirting with the other man. And kinkade was flirting back. "Lance and need to come over. Giffern misses you". Lance laughed. "He just wants to take bite out of me" Lance joked. Kinkade leaned in closer and warped his arms around Lance's waist. "He isn't only one, kitten". Lance started to fan himself. "Kinkade you know how to make a omega blush". Both men were laughing.

Keith really wanted to kill kinkade and his husband. And then bend lance over there dead bodies and fuck him until he was pregnant. But he had to control his instincts. He couldn't lose this job. Allura would kill him.

Lance and twins left. Sonia gave Keith the middle finger. But her brother jabbed her in the side. Maybe the male brat wasnt so bad.