chapter 12

Kogane residence
The twins were making Keith miserable. He already felt bad. He didnt think the twin would've acted like that to lance. If he had known. He wouldn't have told them. But now they are being asses to him. They were the one to shove lance, not him.

He wished lance was here. He would know what to do. He sighed when he heard knock at his door. He went and answered it. At the door was Hunk. He was here to pick up the kids. Keith called for the twins.

They hugged Keith and said their goodbyes. "At least I still get hugs" keith thought. When the kids were out of sight. Hunk punched Keith in the face. Then he left.

Later that day
Shiro came over. He punched Keith in the face twice. "Your lucky keith, that Alfor is being held back by lance". Keith nodded at his brother. Shiro spent an hour lecturing Keith on what he had done. Then he punched Keith two times  in the stomach.

Shiro can be very vicious. When he wants to be.

The next day
Allura came back. She and keith fought for hours.

Two weeks later
The twins wanted to see them again. The one to drop them off was Pidge. She punched Keith in the face. "What is wrong with you people and punching me in the face". Pidge just scowled at him.

Jimin hugged him. Sonia punched him in the kiwis. Then she hugged him. They turned to allura and hugged her. They said good bye to Pidge. She flipped them off and left. "That is where she got it from" both alphas thought.

The next few weeks. They spent it with the twins. Not seeing lance once. Someone else would pick up the twins. or drop them off.

Two months later
They meet up with lance again. Lance punched Keith in the face. Allura started to laugh. The twins got onto their mother for hitting their father. That made allura laugh harder. "Hit me again, lance".