Part 1

Puck-looks 15
Sabrina-15
Daphne-11
Red- looks 11

"Puck!"
A screech broke out on the otherwise quiet morning waking the others in the house.
"Libeling, what's wrong?" Asked a panting Granny. The new house had been altered with magic and looked the same from the outside yet the inside was quite similar to Puck's room. Granny's room being on the top most floor along with Henry, Veronica, and Jake's rooms.
"Look at my hair!" Sabrina exclaimed. Holding her once golden locks now dyed a bright pink color in her hand.
"Hey, what's going on here?" Mumbled a tired Daphne. "I love your hair can you do mine the same color?" Her eyes widening as she laid her eyes on her sisters' hair.
"I didn't do this it was Puck." exclaimed Sabrina still staring at her hair.
"Nice hair." a voice snickered from the hallway.
"Pick when I get my hands on you I'll..." Yelled Sabrina with a long line of threats as she chased fairy boy around the house.
"Ouch." groaned Puck as Sabrina finally got a hold of his leg.
"Change my hair back now." demanded Sabrina.
"Can't that dye lasts one week, impossible for it to come out sooner."
"School starts tomorrow though."
"Guess you better find a good hat then."
"You'll regret this." Vowed Sabrina as she stomped out of the room.