Part 9

After Sabrina and Jack were both done filling in each other's papers they both settled of the bed with their legs crisscrossed.

"So what do you want to know?" Sabrina asked Jack.

"What's your favorite sport?" He questioned.

"Ice Hockey." She answered quickly.

"Favorite team?" He fired back.

"Chicago Blackhawks." She responded just as quick.

"Favorite player?" He asked.

"Jonathan Toews. Okay now my turn to ask you questions." She said turning it around. "Favorite book series?"

"Hmmm that a tough one but I would have to go with the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series." He responded after thinking a little.

"Favorite book?" She questioned.

"Sea of Monsters," He answered quickly "hands down."

"Favorite author?" She asked.

"What you couldn't figure it out from my previous answers?" He asked teasingly, "Rick Riordan. Now it's my turn. Who do you think the cutest guy in our grade is?"

"What?" Sabrina asked surprised.

"Who do you think the cutest guy in our grade is?" He repeated.

"I'd rather not answer that." She responded blushing.

"Why it's an easy question?" He said.

"If it's so easy then answer this who do you think the cutest girl in our grade is?" She fired back.

"That's easy, you." He said slightly blushing.

Sabrina gasped as he started to lean in with his eyes closed. She started to follow the suit. He was so close she could feel his breath on her lips. When they were centimeters away Sabrina fell back startled by the door flying open and Puck sticking his head in.

"Puck what do you want?" She growled angrily.

"I was just here to tell you that Jack's mom is here to pick him up." He said smiling innocently, but Sabrina could see the smirk hidden beneath the smile.

"I better get going then," Jack said stumbling towards his backpack, "see you at school Sabrina."

"Bye." Sabrina responded still glaring at Puck.