Part 2

"Hey Mark" greeted Sabrina while walking into the new mirror's room.
Mark, the new mirror, had replaced Mirror after he had been destroyed. He looked 15 and had brown hair that curled slightly and beautiful brown eyes that Sabrina swore you could melt by just looking at them.
"What's up, buttercup?" He replied jokingly.
"Puck." Sabrina replied almost snarling as she said his name.
"Well, I got just the thing." he responded walking down the hall to the hair care room, a regular stop after Puck's pranks. "Here you go." he said handing Sabrina a bottle of color remover."
"This won't work, Puck said it wouldn't come out for at least a week."
"If you can't take it out, cover it up." he said leading her to a large shelf of hair dyes.
"Thanks." She said looking over the rows for one closest to her original color. "This one." she exclaimed pulling out one that was her natural shade.
"Need anything else?" Mark asked.
"Nope, this is perfect. Thank you." She responded pulling Mark in for a hug before heading out to dye her hair.
"Come by any time." Mark called to her with a smile that Sabrina found to be really cute plastered across his face.
Sabrina rushed off to the bathroom to finally get hair back to a normal color. After 30 minutes of dying her hair (a chore she had become used to after many of Puck's hair centered pranks) she came out of the bathroom only to bump into the pain himself.
"Watch where you're going dogface." Sneered Puck.
"You first fairy boy." Sabrina retorted.
"What did you do to my wonderful prank? It wasn't supposed to be able to wash out."
"It didn't, I had to put another dye over it."
"Why" whined Puck.
"Because, tomorrow is the first day of school and I don't need to be labeled a freak on the first day like at every other school I've ever gone to." Sabrina screamed stomping off to her room. Which she had all to herself now that the house had been renovated so that everyone had their own room. Although Red and Daphne often opted for sharing a room.