Part 18

Sabrina woke up excited to go to school. Jack had kissed her yesterday. Sure it had just been on the cheek but still the idea of it made her feel excited. She got dressed in a pair of jeans and a cute shirt and almost sprinted downstairs eager to eat breakfast and head to school so she could see Jack.

Puck looked as Sabrina came down the stairs. His eyebrows shot up as she turned the corner and he tried to hide his surprise with a cough as he turned back to finish his breakfast.

"Good morning Liebling. You look nice today." Granny said as she greeted Sabrina. 

"Thank you Granny!" Sabrina responded as she grabbed a poptart and turned to head out the door for school.

"Wait up." Puck yelled as he grabbed his backpack to follow Sabrina out. 

"Hurry up Puck." Sabrina yelled back "I can't wait to see Jack."

"Gross" Puck groaned. He started to get a weird feeling in his stomach that he didn't know quite what it meant. They walked the rest of the way to school in silence. Sabrina picked up her pace when she saw Jack and Puck followed her over. 

"Hi Jack." Sabrina said with a smile. As she reached to grab his hand Puck instinctively shot his arm out to grab Sabrina by the shoulder and dragged her towards the classroom. 

"What are you doing?" Sabrina yelled as she was dragged away from Jack.

"We have to get to class." Puck said in a quiet voice still unsure himself why he was doing this. Why did he care if she was going to hold Jacks hand? Puck didn't know but that weird feeling in his stomach was not going away.