Part 15

BRRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

"Finally" Sabrina thought as the last bell rung meaning she could finally go home. The weather was nice today so she figured she would walk home rather than be trapped in a car with the wretched fairy boy.
"Hey, where are you going?" Jack asked coming up behind her.
"I'm just gonna walk home it's such a nice day today and I could use the fresh air."
"May I walk you home?" Jack asked hopefully.
"Sure."
"Great just let me text my mom not to pick me up." Jack said picking up his phone. After a second he turned to Sabrina "Okay I'm all set." With that they started the walk to the Grimm house.

"It is really beautiful today." Sabrina said looking at the sky.
"Yeah it is." Jack said quietly looking at Sabrina while she unknowingly continued to watch the sky.
"Look, look," Sabrina shouted excitedly pointing at the tree "It's a cardinal. It's so pretty. The cardinal is my favorite bird after owls. They just always look so magnificent especially in winter surrounded by snow just nestled on the branch of a tree. Did you know that when the female Cardinal sings from the nest she is usually telling the male she wants more food. Also it is the state bird of seven states which is more than any other state." Sabrina turned to Jack with an excited look in her eyes.
"That's really cool. Did you know that during the courtship process male cardinals feed the the female cardinal beak to beak as a sign of affection." Jack asked.
"I didn't that's really cool. How did you know that?" Sabrina questioned.
"My grandma has always really liked birds and learning how to identify them and now that she's retired she spends a lot of time reading about them so when I go over to her house she is always sprouting off facts about all different types of birds although the cardinal is her favorite too."  Jack replied shrugging "I was always kinda of interested in birds too but my grandma has drilled certain facts into my head." he said laughing.
"Well we are here. Thanks for walking me home I had a really great time." Sabrina said as they stopped in front of the house while they were unknowingly being watched by a certain fairy boy.
"I had a great time too we should do this again some time." Jack suggested smiling.
"Yeah. Be safe walking home." Sabrina instructed "I don't need you and your bird knowledge getting hurt."
"Of course." Jack said before gathering up his courage to quickly kiss Sabrina on the cheek. "Bye." He said before starting his walk home at a rather quick pace.
"Bye" Sabrina said softly touching her cheek. She stood outside for a moment before she turned towards the house. As she made her way to the front she had no idea of the chaos that was about to unfold inside the Grimm house.