Part 3

"This is Gospel for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber." Sabrina awoke to her favorite song blasting from her speaker. "Assembling their philosophies from pieces of broken memories." She started singing along as she began to get ready. "Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart, this is the best of my heart. Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart." Going through her drawers trying to find an outfit that was cute, modest, and screamed "normal". She didn't want another year of being the oddball in school and with a new school came another chance. She finally settled on a form fitting blue top that showed a little bit of cleavage and made her eyes pop, black skinny jeans that showed off her toned thighs and formed butt, black sneakers with blue highlights, and a brown braided belt. Looking in the mirror she decided the outfit was good and gathered up her school supplies before rushing downstairs for breakfast. Her mom had noticed that she didn't eat Granny Relda's food so she began to make food for those who did not prefer Granny's exotic dishes. Today her mom had promised to make her favorite, chocolate chip crepes, bacon, and chocolate milk. Almost sliding into her seat in excitement for this mornings breakfast she sat down at the table almost drooling.
"Here you go, sweetie." Her mom said placing the plate in front of her.
"Thanks, Mom."
"Food." yelled Puck as he flew down the stairs.
"Stay away." growled Sabrina murmuring a long list of threats.
"Whoa, someone's grumpy."
"No, this is just my favorite breakfast."
"Well we better get to school soon or else we'll be late."
"Ugh fine."
Sabrina picked up her backpack and grabbed her lunch from the counter. She was beginning to walk to school when she heard steps behind her. She spun on her heel to face her follower.
"Whoa." Puck said stumbling backwards, surprised by Sabrina's sudden stop.
"Why are you following me?" Sabrina questioned.
"I'm not the Old Lady says I have to go to school to or else the humans will get suspicious."
"Why is everything against me. I thought I could finally try and have a normal school life."
"Don't worry. You stay away from me and I'll stay away from you. I don't need everyone finding out I live with you, Dog-breath."
"Deal." Sabrina agreed as she began to run towards the school.