Part 11

"Sabrina, dear, how is your project going?" Granny asked.

"Great actually we got it done and I think we did really well." Sabrina explained.

"That's great he seems like a nice boy." Granny exclaimed. "You should invite him over tomorrow and he can stay for dinner."

"Sure I'll ask him tomorrow." Sabrina agreed.

"He's not that great." Puck muttered.

"What was that Puck?" Granny asked.

"Nothing. Can I invite Missy to dinner?" Puck questioned.

"Sure but can you ask her to maybe put a little less perfume on. I came out of my room and I though a perfume truck had fallen in front of the house and broken all the bottles." Granny explained. At her comment Sabrina had to stifle her laughter.

"Ouch." she exclaimed as Puck kicked her underneath the table.

"Puck no violence." Granny yelled.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"I'm going to bed." Sabrina yawned, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight libeling." Granny responded. As Sabrina trudged up to her room she couldn't help but to think of Jack. He was the last thing on her mind as she drifted to sleep.

Hi, I have another story on my page it is another Puckabrina story and it is finished and only one part long I happen to think it is a pretty good story so you can read it if you want. Thanks for reading.