Part 10

"Why did you do that? Can't you knock." Sabrina practically screamed at Puck after Jack left.

"His ride was here I thought he would want to know." Puck answered smirking.

"Ugh. What happened to Missy? Did she crawl back to the cave she came from?" Sabrina asked.

"Ohhhh. Is someone jealous?" Puck teased.

"As if. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't run into a wall of her obnoxious perfume once I left me room." Sabrina snorted.

"Well she did leave but she is coming back tomorrow. We didn't finish our project. We were a little busy." Puck said smirking.

"Ew. If you guys are gonna be like that make sure you stay in your room." Sabrina said.

"Okay, no problem." Puck assured with a slight frown on his face in place of his usual smirk. Sabrina wondered why she had not said anything mean to him. This was the most civil conversation they've had all week. "So did you guys get your project done?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, but I'm  gonna see if he wants to come over again tomorrow so that we can hang out." Sabrina explained.

"What did you guys do after you were done?" Puck asked weirdly curious.

"I don't think that is any of your business." Sabrina snapped.

"Fine I was just asking." Puck sighed looking angry. "Granny said dinners going to be in an hour and to get washed up."

"Okay." Sabrina said puzzled. Why was Puck acting so weird everything was going fine then he had to get all nosy.