Part 13

"Thank you for the ride," Sabrina said once again thankful for being spared the walk to school especially when Puck was usually her company. Although he had also been in the car he heeded Granny's warning and stayed on his best behavior. Sabrina had a feeling it wouldn't last long.
"No problem sweetie," Jack's mom replied "you guys go ahead now I don't want you to be late for school." Before driving off.
"Come on stinkpot we need to get to math." Puck rudely rushed grabbing her wrist.
"No," she said pulling her wrist away "we aren't even in the same class."
"Yeah but mine is right next door so let's go," he said attempting to grab her wrist again.
"No, I'm going to walk with Jack he has first period right across the hall. You ready to go?" She said directing her question towards Jack.
"Sure, see ya later man." He said to Puck as he and Sabrina made their way to class.
"Bye," Puck replied rather rudely before heading to his locker.
"Hiiiiiiiiiii Puck," he heard the screechy voice before he turned and saw her Missy. She was nice enough as long as you ignored the whinny voice and the clown makeup she used everyday. Besides he knew he needed to hang out with someone who was popular in order to secure his own status.
"Hey, what's up?" He asked putting in his combination.
"Nothing just waiting for you." She said winking.
"Yeah, how did you know where my locker was?" He asked she had never met him before at his locker or even met him there.
"I just asked around," she said smiling.
"Okay, I gotta get to math. Wanna walk with me?" He asked knowing they had the same first period.
"Of course." She said before gripping his arm and walking towards their class. He saw Sabrina and Jack standing outside her class talking. He made sure to walk a little louder and it did the trick. He saw Sabrina and Jack both turn to look at him. Jack gave him a little thumbs up and Sabrina just rolled her eyes and turned back to Jack. Puck made sure to bump into Sabrina as he and Missy turned into the classroom which only resulted in her stumbling and Jack catching her. Puck didn't know why that little action made his stomach turn. The smile was different then the ones she gave him that usually signaled he had to run for his life. He shook off the feeling and turned back to Missy acting engaged in her story about how she was going to go shopping this weekend. He almost felt relieved when he finally reached his seat where his best friend Cole was sitting. Cole wasn't as into pranks as him but he was hilarious and he helped get Puck out of a lot of trouble since he had brown eyes that just seemed to melt teachers.
"Sup dude?" Cole asked.
"Nothing much. You?" He replied.
"I broke up with Jenny. She was trying to do things I wasn't ready to do and I was tired of telling her no."
"It's about time dude. All she did was upset you." Puck knew how upset Cole had been but he knew Cole had deeply cared for Jenny so be never said anything.
"So how is Sabrina doing?" Cole asked  trying to sound aloof.
"Why do you want to know?" He said replying to his question with one if his own.
"No reason, you just normally walk in and immediately start talking about some prank you played on her." He explained.
"What I don't always talk about her." Puck exclaimed.
"Whatever you say." Cole said smugly.  Puck began to wonder if his best friend had gone crazy.