Part 4

Sabrina arrived at the school doors smiling she finally had a chance to be normal and knew that Puck would not be bothering her at school. As she pushed open the doors she could hear the other students laughing, talking, and just being normal. Which is exactly what she wanted. Going to the front office she got her schedule and began to search for her locker. While looking down at the school map she ran into a wall, or at least she thought it was a wall. Looking up she saw that instead of a wall it was actually a guy.
"Sorry." murmured Sabrina as she tried to step aside.
"Not so fast. What's your name?" the stranger asked.
"Sabrina." she answered once again trying to sidestep the stranger.
"Brian." he said once again stepping in her path.
"Nice to meet you now if you'll excuse me." Sabrina said gritting her teeth. This guy was getting on her last nerve.
"Here I can help." he said snatching the map and her schedule from her hands.
"I'm fine." she growled grabbing her papers back.
"Okay, see you later Sabrina." he said winking at her.
"Bye." she quickly replied before walking off.
Finally spotting her locker she put her books in it and began her journey to her first class. Math. After finding her class she walked thought the door only to find Brian with girls surrounding him but with an empty seat still available next to him.
"Sabrina." He called patting the seat next to him.
The girls turned and shot her glares as she slowly walked past the seat to one more towards the back of the class. Sitting next to a black haired guy she took out her history notebook and began doodling. She already had a feeling that it was going to be a long day.