Part 17

"Why is this house always so crazy." Sabrina mumbled to herself as she walked to her room. She closed the door behind her and flopped on her bed, living in this house was exhausting. She pulled a random book from her bookshelf and looked at the cover and saw it was one of her favorites City of Bones. As she opened up the book she snuggled into her blankets and read until she drifted to sleep. 

"Dinner." Puck busted into her room screaming before ripping the blankets off of her. "Get down there before I eat your food." Puck said as he flew out of the room to the dining room. 

"Go ahead." Sabrina mumbled as she tried to bring her sheets in closer. All she wanted was to go back to sleep.

Before she was able to fall asleep she heard Granny yell "Sabrina come down for dinner." but instead of getting up she just moved her pillow over her head. After a few minutes of silence Sabrina figured she was safe to go back to sleep.

"Granny told me to get you downstairs but she didn't say how." Puck chuckled as he flew into her room.

"Leave me alone!" Sabrina screamed as Puck moved to grab her off of the bed. "Let me go."

"You wish Puke Face but you're coming with me." Puck said. Holding her in his arms he flew downstairs to the dinner table. Sabrina noticed that he didn't put her down right away but before she could give it any more thought Puck rudely dropped her on her seat.

"Puck be nice." Granny scolded as she spooned some food onto Sabrina's plate. 

Sabrina looked down surprised that the food looked edible. It seemed to be shrimp and pasta with Alfredo sauce but she noticed everyone else had something different on their plates.

Granny smiled at her, "I made you something special since I know you don't prefer our normal food."

Sabrina was thankful as she began to scarf down her food worrying that it would disappear and she would have to eat the slime with the rest of her family. Puck watched Sabrina shovel the food into her mouth in wonder. It almost looked how he imagined he must be while eating yet it didn't disgust him. Puck shook his head and continued eating his own food pushing away his earlier thoughts. 

"I'm done" Sabrina announced as she pushed her plate away and pulled out her chair. "I'm going to bed goodnight" she said as she ran up the stairs. She didn't look back so she didn't see Puck watch her run to the stairs.