Part 12

Sabrina woke up to a sudden movement of her mattress. Opening her eyes she saw the one thing she hated more than anything in the world........ A spider. So she did the only logical thing she could think if she screamed. Then the spider moved and started getting bigger before it changed into the annoying fairy boy that seemed to be determined to ruin her life.
"Puck!" She screamed.
The fairy boy in question fell onto the floor laughing and wheezing. "You should have seen your face." He gasped before continuing his laughing fit.
"You are so dead." Sabrina seethed.
"Time for me to go." Puck said before jumping to his feet and running out of the room.
"You better run." She shouted as she chased Puck out of her room and down the stairs where she came face to face with Jack. "Hi." She squeaked.
"Hey." Jack responded grinning, "I like your pajamas." looking at her Mickey Mouse tank top and shorts. Sabrina looked down before sprinting back upstairs to her room quickly changing and brushing her hair. Before returning downstairs to face Jack.
"So what are you doing here?" She questioned.
"I knew you walked to school and I figured since you were on the way I'd see if you wanted a ride. My mom is parked out front." He explained scratching the back of his head. "Now that I think about it I probably should have called first." He thought out loud before for he started rambling. "Shoot, this is really weird me just showing up here. I should have texted or called. Instead I just show up. Come on Jack how stupid can you be. This is embarrassing."
Sabrina decided to put him out of his misery and put her hand on his shoulder stopping him. "It's okay, it's actually really sweet. Just let me get my backpack and then we can go."
"Okay." Jack breathes out, looking relieved.
She went to the kitchen to get her backpack before returning to the front door to see a horrific sight. Puck with his backpack talking to Jack. She put her backpack on her shoulder and forced on a smile as she took those few but hard steps to the front door "what are you doing?" She asked Puck.
"Your buddy Jack here offered me a ride. How could I refuse." He said smirking, " I have a feeling we are going to become great friends."
"That's great." She said glaring and Puck before turning to Jack and giving her a big smile."You are so sweet."
"Let's get going we don't want to be late." Jack said opening the door.
"Okay. Bye Granny, I'm leaving." Sabrina yelled.
"Bye Libeling, have a good day at school. Puck be good and don't let me hear about you causing trouble." Granny shouted back.
"Fine Old Lady." Puck agreed looking solemn as he took the stink bombs out of his backpack before smirking at Sabrina. "I guess that means more for later." The trio then exited the house and jumped into Jack's mother's car before closing the door to start the short journey to the school.

Hey sorry it took me forever to update. I have a question how many people have added this story to their libraries. Also if you want to make fan art for any of the chapters send them to me and I would be more than happy to make them the covers.