『[𝟏𝟒] 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭』

this is the final chapter of my oneshot book bitch i'm crying- i appreciate you all for reading this book from the very beginning

this is the final chapter of my oneshot book bitch i'm crying- i appreciate you all for reading this book from the very beginning. you all mean a lot to me and i've had fun writing this. i'll probably randomly update this book whenever i feel like writing about him but yeah. i will be finishing my other book but they may be re written with anime characters. if you have any character suggestions for the books let me know.

sorry for the long winded introduction please enjoy this last chapter of my baby😭🤚🏽 he's so fucking fine bruh-
————————————————

looking up at my ceiling in my dark room slightly lit by the star light projector.

the burning sensation building in my throat as i hold back my tears once again. trying to keep myself quiet since it's three in the morning and my family is sleeping.

i choke back my sobs as i run my fingers across the polaroid photo of me and him. memories flash through my head like a slideshow.

☼◌☼◌☼

the night we went for a night drive

"where are we going mar?" i giggled looking out the window of this car.

"be patient y/n i told you i'm not telling you." he says chuckling rubbing his hand on my left thigh as he continues to drive.

i pout because he knows i don't like when i don't know what's going on, but he loves doing it to me.

"close your eyes princesa."

"why?"

"just do it or i'll blindfold you."

"fine i'll close me eyes"

"and no peeking y/n."

"as if i ever would." i joke

i hear his soft laugh as he parks the car soon getting out. the next thing i know my door is being opened. i feel his hand softly grab my waist to help me out of his car.

"ok i'm out, now what?" i say standing in grasp.

"do you trust me?" he asks

"of course i do, why?" i say.

"take my hand."

i reach my hand out in hopes of grabbing his. once i feel his hand in mine i hold on for fear life as he leads me to wherever he'd brought me.

"you aren't plotting to kill me are you babe?" i jokingly ask

"of course not you weirdo." i hear him chuckle.

his steps stop as i assume we've reached the surprise.

"here we are, open your eyes baby." he says